Lesson 2: The trap!

Hi welcome back! On the last lesson we talked about your role, and how you are the Senpai. But your dense as fuck. Hey it's not your fault, that's how all Senpais are. Well not all... anyway you and your new friend you're about to see the movie however she was hungry for more than just popcorn.

1. Pick a movie you would not expect her to like, even if it's your favorite one!

(Y/N): Yes Two tickets for Black panther! (Or your own favorite movie)

(Y/Y): Oh I love that movie!

That right there! That must be phase 1 of her plan!  but being the dense motherfucker that you are, you decide to like slide. But you didn't start to question yourself how does she know about it was it me a coincidence! Who knows!

Here's the scenario. You got yourself some of your favorite drinks. But then your "friend" decides to get the same drink as you. And when you enter the theater hall, you decide to find a place to sit, but no matter she'll follow you anyway.

And at The middle of the movie theater you decide to go to the bathroom but along the way you encountered some girls. You decide to talk to them because you're nice. Once again it's not your fault you're just the dense guy that you are! However your underwear that are certain someone was watching from afar.

(Y/Y): Senpai~......I forgive you.... i'm going to destroy those girls because they're in the way. And I hate when obstacles are in my way!

That's when she sets up her trap when you walk back to the movie theater she begins to sneak up on the girls. The girls question why she was there in the first place but before they can even talk she cut them with a butterfly knife and slit their throats, unaware that the employees were watching her. Then she goes with the old-school no witnesses protocol and kills the employees that were watching.

You make it back to the theater just in time when the film was going to the good part. Then you saw her covered in read. It could be fruit punch or tropical slushy hell even strawberries right? Wrong! And go find out in this scenario.

(Y/N): you had to change clothes?

Y/Y: Yep. I got into some mud and I had to change into something more comfortable sorry it took so long.

I just love how you eat up our lies like that you can sniff the bullshit that's around you. Stinks doesn't it? Well good it's supposed to. That's when you start to take a sip from her drink. But that's when it starts to happen you start putting your hand over your head and you start to feel very very very dizzy.

(Y/N): What's going on... Why can't I...

(Y/Y): don't scream... You'll cause a scene...

(Y/N): why did you... drug me?

(Y/Y): Because I love you (Y/N)

What did she put in that drink you ask? It's a drug called a sedative. A sedative is a type of tranquilizer that is designed to induce sedation by reducing irritability or excitement. They are central nervous system depressants and enter act with brain activity causing it's deceleration. Basically it's a drug taken for it's calming or sleep inducing effect.

Then you start to collapse. You aren't able to move your body your whole mind starting to go blank and you were knocked out cold. She then finishes the movie with your unconscious self. And takes you back to her home when this case your no home!

What's the moral in all of this? Check your drinks make sure that you don't order the same thing. Just check your drink before you take a sip of it. And just avoid anyone because like I said it's about feeling and everyone is your enemy. That's part of your role of the Senpai.

Well that is today's lesson. And why do you have shackles on your arms. Hey don't look at me. I didn't do it. Who in the hell do you think I am. No matter let me release those chains. Don't forget that this place is secure no one's going in and no one's coming out. Except for me because I have the key. There's a kitchen somewhere in the next room.  you look hungry get something to eat! We'll finish your next session tomorrow. See you later.

*walks out of room*