Final lesson: Confession

Hey. You back, or I'm back. Well now that were here I have a confession that I'd like to make to you. The truth is I'm not who you think I am. Your... A/N was never really here, meaning that you really never learn anything from those lessons. You see those lessons appointment for you to survive a Yandere, does lessons were meant to be captured by one!

Yeah.. Yeah! That look again, it looks so cute on you, tell me something when you thought I was feeding you those lies did you think I was helping you? Hell now. All this was a way for me to get to you and you fell for it, hook line and sinker! And now you're mine...*laughed insanely*

It's me love, *takes off the mask to reveal*

(Y/Y): Hi baby! Did you like everything I set up?! I did it all for you! I even managed to cut out every single ties you had from the outside world just so you can stay right here. And as for (A/N), well let's just say he was captured by someone else.

*elsewhere*

(A/N): Is anyone there?! I swear to god if I'm being Pranked I'm kicking your ass!

?: Look who's awake, now let's have some fun~

(A/N): m-meep!

(Y/Y): Look alive! All those lies I fed you loved up to this moment, you along with your friends are now captured. And just in time for Valentine's Day tomorrow!

(Y/N): (Your response)

(Y/Y): Say scream or deny your love for me all you want, either way it's not going to change the fact that I love you!

2nd PoV
You and your Yandere were never seen again. A/N's whereabouts are unknown, and eventually both of you broke, and stayed with them forever.

Also happy Valentine's Day!