Lesson 1: The Role of the Senpai

Welcome back. Oh wait you're still here, no matter. You're probably wondering why you're in here again. Well this is your bunker, Think of it as your own personal man cave. Got your TV got your drinks. Hey! What's with  that look? Why are you looking at me like that? I'm a good guy here.

(Y/N): (your response)

Do you want my help or not?

(Y/N): Yes.

Good. Today will be covering the basics. And by basics I just mean step one. Numero Uno.

You are a Senpai. What is a Senpai you ask? Well it means upperclassman and Japanese like senior, master. List is endless. Anyway you are a target and like every other target in the hunt they are at risk of being caught, or worse killed! You are their prey and like every other prey you need to strategize.

Look at your surroundings. A peaceful comfortable morning. Nothing can go wrong right? Wrong! It Is a battlefield! No one is safe not even you. And that's when you see her/Him-⬇️

(This is actually Juuzoo, from Tokyo Ghoul

(This is actually Juuzoo, from Tokyo Ghoul. Wen Tokyo Ghoul Re?)

A normal female with the innocent cute smile

A normal female with the innocent cute smile. Or male for the ladies. Conversation starts off like this she would say

?: Hi, my name is (Who you want to name). What is yours?

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N).

You guys start off as a normal. To you it's just a simple friendship.

(Y/N): (This couldn't be so bad)

(Your Yandere): (he/She's talking to me! Maybe it's fate!)

(Y/N): I'm gonna go to a movie. Want to come with?

(Y/Y): Sure I'd like that.

(Y/Y)=Your Yandere.

Well well well what have we here! You just set up a trap.
No not THAT trap! Just look out for the eyes. Those sweet innocent eyes. Those could be a sign. But what could that sign mean?

So. You met her/him. Just remember the lessons.

1. Be aware of your surroundings
2. Look out for the signs.
3. W.Y.B.

Now have you figured out what you need to do. Great now that ends today's lesson. I got something I need to do, so you still need to be here for tonight. Remember you're not safe out there. I'll let you get some fresh air, but only in the backyard. Don't worry this place is completely sealed no one knows the password to this place. Except for me of course. That look again. What's with all the hard-core glaring. Like I said I'm not the bad guy here.

Anyway go ahead and enjoy yourself and get comfortable. We got like four more lessons before you get back out there.. see you later.

*walks out of your room*
(End of lesson!)