Ch.3 euphoric

Time skip bc schools boring
Max
I decided to skate home instead of riding in Billy's car, I wanted to think a little.
I never questioned the syringe every morning, I assumed that they were told to do it by the people at the damned place, mike called it the lab. I was quite curious now, and I wanted to know what would happen if I stopped having it injected into me. They told me about Eleven and her powers, that she came from the lab, and my memories not the greatest, but I swear I've been there,lived there, and feared there. Coming home I realized Billy wasn't home, probably off with some whore, doesn't matter this gives me the perfect chance to replace the medicine with water. It felt a lot better knowing what was going into my arm the next morning.
Time skip(again I'm sorry I just dk want to right in between it)(still Max's POV)
It's been three weeks, we get new syringes every Sunday, so every Monday I've woken up super early to change the medicine to water. And since then I've felt euphoric, like it was holding back a part of me, keeping it at bay. I skate to school everyday now, and Billy's ok with it, which isn't surprising, since he only did it because his dad makes him. While I was skating, this super loud lawn mower was annoying me to no end, I rolled my eyes and let out an "ugh" wishing it would stop, and the strange thing is that it did. I arrived at the school, early, no one was a really here except the staff. Oops. I sat down on the skate board and lifted the sleeve revealing my 010 tattoo, I still had no idea what it meant but I was ordered to keep it covered at all times. The guys arrived at the same time stopping their bikes, I quickly rolled down my sleeve and went to join them.
"What the hell, why'd she roll down her sleeve when we came, what is she hiding?"
It sounded like Mikes voice, but his lips hadn't moved, it was like it I heard his thoughts. Holy shit. My heart was beating fast and my breathing was labored, I got confused looks from Will Lucas and Mike and a concerned look from Dustin. "Are you ok max?" Dustin asks slowly. "Umm y-yea, just fine, I um I just have to um, go to the bathroom,yea." I said turning around and speed walking to the bathroom. I burst into the bathroom, thank God no one was in here, I let a tear out, and I swear on my skateboard that a drop of water came out of the sink, making a noise, by now my heart was in overdrive. Making myself cry again tear after tear came out and droplet after droplet came out. Holy shit what the hell. I just wanted to try on more thing before leaving, started at the sink, wanting it to turn on, thinking I'd have to have extreme concentration I was ready to use all of it to turn on the water, but before I could concentrate more than a fraction of what I had, it turned on. Holy shit.

Dustin
So max just ran off and is now currently missing science. I don't know what is wrong with her, I want to be there for her though and whatever it is that is bothering her I want to help her get through it.

Mike
I knew there was something off about max! she just ran off to the bathroom and had been gone for almost 25 minuets now, what could she be doing? As if on cue the door opened and in walked max, she looked like she just saw a demigorgon. She quietly walked over to us and sitting in her seat next to Dustin and me. She looked really nervous and I could hear Dustin trying to ask her what was wrong and what he could do and stuff like that, I can't lie it was kind of sad to see Dustin trying so hard, but obviously Max did not want to talk about anything because she just kept shaking her head.