Ch.4 only you can fix me

Mike
I decided to ride home alone today, I don't really know why, probably just to think, I miss the way Els arms used to grip my jacket when she was on the back of my bike. I took a swift turn into my drive way. No one was home, Nancy probably went home with Jonathan and my parents were at work. I walked in and went to my basement. The fort I built for El was still up. I went to sit in it and before you know it I was crying. I layed down on the pillow and thought about what would've happened if El was still here. We would've went tot he Snowball, drank some punch, I'd teach her to dance, and wed have fun. Of course that didn't happen because I suppose I don't deserve happiness. By now the pillow was damp and I was out of tears, but my heart hurt, so much,my stomach was cramping, and I was hyperventilating. The hole she had left in my heart also left a  hole in my spirit because I was broken, and only she could fix me, To relieve this pain, I would bring a stronger type of pain. Physical pain.

Dustin
When I got home all I could think about was how scared Max looked in Science, and how quiet she was at lunch, Lucas noticed too, mike didn't seem to care, no big surprise, and Will was oblivious. I started pacing,thinking of what I could do to help her. I wanted to go to her house, but I wasn't sure if her brother would be there, and from what I've heard, he is not someone to mess with. I decide, why the hell not. So I got on my bike and I rode to Max's. Her brothers car wasn't in the driveway and my heart noticeably slowed down. I knocked on the door.

Max
There a knock at the door, and I know it's Dustin, I have no freaking idea as to how I knew that I just did, Billy's not home, I just found out I could do things with my mind, and I didn't want to be alone, so I answered the door. And there stood Dustin and his annoying but cute grin. I couldn't help but chuckle, but I was more of a after crying kind of laugh. "Hey are you ok what's wrong?"He asked "seriously though what the hell is wrong with her today?" It still shocked me that I could hear what people are thinking. "Um, come in and maybe I'll tell you." "Just put your bike to the side of my house" I said just in case Billy came home early.

Dustin
Oh my god oh my god I'm in Max's house I thought. She chuckled "what's so funny" I asked
She chuckled again and said "oh nothing"
That made a grin like a lovesick fool, even though she didn't even really say anything, but hey you can't help what your heart feels.
When we were in her room she hopped on her bed and patted the blanket in front of her motioning me to sit down. " so what going on"I asked
"Uh, I wanna show you something come on."
"Seriously?we just sat dowwn."I whined
She laughed and walked out. I laughed and followed her. She led me the her basement and opened a mini fridge where there were syringes filled with some liquid. "What's in it" I asked
"Water" she replied
"W-water?" "Why the hell do you keep water in these syringe bottles?"
"I mean they weren't always filled with water" she relied and walked into another corner and lifted the box off another box and the was a water bottle filled with probably not water because apparently she keeps water in syringes so she probably keeps something else is water bottles. "What's in it?" I asked "some medicine or drug." She replied ok I wasn't expecting that, I mean I don't really know what I was expecting. " so what's it do" I asked
She sighed "not here let's get out, got the park or something and I'll tell you there."

Hi I think this is the first time I wrote an AN in this story, but I hope your enjoying it so far, I really enjoy writing this and I hope you like to read it, a little abt me is I do cheer and piano and I love banana laffy taffy's . Another thing is that I want you all to know that this is a safe space and if any of you ever need anything, like someone to talk to or rant to my Pms are open.💗
~Tarah❤️🍦