[Dr.Melendez x Reader] Lazy Morning

"Good morning..." You said in a lazy voice as you move closer to Neil (Can we just call his nick name? It seems weird to use Dr.Melendez even though you're dating him...) and let his arm wrap around you.

  Finally both of you get a day off so you two decided to just stay in bed and get some rest.

  "Sleep..." Neil mumbled in a quite voice. He pulls you closer and burry his face in your (c/h) hair.
  "Hmmm... I'm starving..." You move and try to escape his embrace but failed so you decide to wake him up.
  "Just ten minutes more..." You shook your head and give him a small kiss on his cheek.
  "Please.. I'll cook." He groans but open his eyes anyway.
  "Maybe try again but on my lips? That might work." You hit him lightly on his chest and laugh at how he reacts in a sad face.
  "Are you a sleeping prince? What if I'm not you princess and my kiss won't wake you!?"
  "You're always my princess. So please help me break the spell?" You smile and plant a short kiss on his lips.
  "There! Now get up!" But he refuses and just lay there.
  "The kiss's too short..." You sigh and lean closer to him about to give another kiss when he pull you down and place his lip on yours.
"Mmm...! You... Cheat...!" You manage to speak between the kiss. He laughs and let go of you.
  "There! I'm awake!" He gets up and offer you his hand which you accept so he pull you up and lead you to the kitchen.

  You open the fridge and frown at the amount of food left. You pick up some egg and decide to just make omelettes.
  "Are you okay with omelette? There's nothing left in the fridge." He nods and help you prepare the food.

Time passed and soon everything is set on the table ready to be eat. You sit down and wait until he reaches his seat.
"So... Any plan for today?" You ask, looking up at him.
"Can't we just stay in bed?" He sips his coffee and watch as you laugh and shake your head.
"No, we'll starve to death if we don't go shopping today."
  "Fine then. We'll go shopping. Is there anything else you want to do?" You smile sweetly and he knows that he just made a wrong decision asking you.
  "Well... There's this movie showing at the cinema so I was wondering if we could go..?" He nods and the two of you continue eating until you both finish.

"I'll clean the dishes. Go shower." You smile and grab a towel and walk straight into the bathroom.

After everything is done. You two head out to the store.

"Hmm... I think this is it. Is there anything else you want?" You shake you head and follow him to the car.

"By the way, What's the movie you want to watch?" You smile and turn to him.
"I change my mind. Let's just stay in bed the rest of the day." He looks at you in surprise.
"Are you sure?" You nod. And watch as a big smile spread across his face.
"Hurry up or I might change my mind." And the two of you arrived home in 5 minutes...

Talk

Sorry guys😢. I think I'm dying right now. There's so many homework and there's an exam next week. I'm still working on the second part of the previous story and I'll probably do Shaun x Reader next.