chapter 9

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Jimin squirmed where he lay tangled on top of the wolf in their furs.

"Please!"

He whined petulantly, trying to crawl further up the wolfs body. Namjoon simply held him down with an arm wrapped around his waist. Jimin huffed, palms placed on the broad chest beneath him.

He pouted down at the wolf, eyes watery as he reached for the strawberry in a vain attempt, fingers wiggling. The wolf held it high over his head, keeping it out of his reach.

"What does the bunny want?"

Jimin leaned down to nibble on the wolfs mouth, he bit gently onto the thick bottom lip. His little nose bumping against Namjoon's own.

"I'm hungry." His soft voice reverberated against his mouth, wide eyes peering down in plea.

Namjoon loosened his hold and the bunny pushed up, chest covering Namjoon's face entirely. Jimin giggled happily when he grabbed the fruit, putting it in his mouth to hold. His little tail wiggled as the wolf gripped his hips and squeezed.

Namjoon caught sight of a pink nipple and in an instant lifted his head to play with it, making the bunny yelp and drop the strawberry from his mouth.

"Nooo," he whinged, trying to push off the strong wolf but with his still damaged ankle there wasn't much he could do but squirm and complain.

His head hung low as he bit at the wolfs ear, trying to muffle his noises. Namjoon's teeth dug lightly into the pink swelling bud, pulling away from the buns chest and making Jimin cry out.

"I-It hurts," the bunny hiccupped, licking the wolfs ear sweetly, trying his best to persuade him.

Namjoon's chest rumbled in satisfaction.

He'd missed Jimin so much. He was addicted to the sound of his sweet voice and soft body. He sucked and pulled on the little bud, leaving it swollen and bruised the louder the bunny whimpered. He let go as Jimin scrambled to pull himself up. He sat on Namjoon, legs bracing his waist.

He sniffled, picking up the strawberry he'd dropped and blew on it.

Namjoon got Jimin his favorite foods, strawberries and dandelions. The bunny's ankle was still a little swollen and Namjoon wanted him to recover completely before he let him run and play outside.

The wounded bunny would be in too much danger at the moment.

So they stayed in, and Namjoon went to hunt while Jimin napped. He came back with food and into the arms of the happy bunny.

Jimin examined his chest with a curious frown, poking the swollen bud and flinching when it sent a shock down his body. It was a sore red, a sharp contrast to his usual peach skin.