chapter 15

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Not revised

Jimin stuck to Namjoon like pup.

Wherever he went Jimin followed.

If he had to go relieve himself, suddenly Jimin did too. Namjoon caught him peeking down at him with wide eyes, more than once. When he asked the bun what he was looking at, Jimin would giggle, lick his lips and run away.

Namjoon just ignored it for the most part, he knew how much Jimin loved teasing him and riling him up. He knew the wolf would have enough after a while and just give in and chase after him.

Jimin absolutely loved being chased. 

There hadn't been anymore trouble with the bears, thankfully.

Namjoon would rather just forget all about it.

There seemed to be some tension, though. Some of his pack members were upset with the fact that he'd let the bear go so easily and unhurt.

He'd even heard from Yoongi that some planned to leave, they wouldn't stay in a pack where the life of a rabbit was held in such a high esteem.

Namjoon didn't care, more food for him when the dry season came.

A loud, laughter filled shriek made Namjoon's ears twitch. He groaned and sat up, stretching sore muscles.

He opened the door of his hut and saw Jimin fooling around behind Yoongi. The wolf was sitting on a log, skinning an animal all while Jimin rolled on the floor trying to grab Yoongi's wild tail.

Jimin reached for the whipping tail and fell back with laughter as it swiped him across the face.

Namjoon could see a twitch of a smile on the usually frowning wolf.

He smirked, Jimin's ears twitched on his head before he seemed to sniff the air and snap his head towards Namjoon.

"Mister wolf!"

The bunny ran to him and jumped, Namjoon quickly reacting and catching him. Jimin hugged him tight, rubbing his face into the wolfs neck.

"What're you doing, bun?"

Jimin giggled,"Yoongi let me play with his tail."

Yoongi had agreed to do so after Jimin tried touching it and he instinctively growled viciously. Jimin burst into tears right away. Only then did he let him play with it while he skinned the packs meal.