chapter 19

Look how cute! The cute hips and thighs hngjgjgjkkj everything😩💕Thank you to seacreaturesareniceI love it so much!! ❤💖💕✊🏼

😩💕
Thank you to seacreaturesarenice
I love it so much!! ❤💖💕✊🏼

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Not revised

Jimin awoke in the early hours of the morning, a terrible itch in the side of his neck. He whined underneath the weight of Namjoon's arms, trying to reach up and touch the scabbing wound.

Namjoon was entirely too big, his arms and leg draped over the bunny's smaller frame.

He whined loudly again, huffing out a cry. Namjoon immediately woke up, sitting up with a snarl. Jimin jumped in fright forgetting all about the itch. Namjoon relaxed when he saw that there was no danger. He turned to look at his bunny, who was laying curled up staring at him with big brown eyes.

Namjoon lay back down, pulling Jimin  closer laying him on top of him. Jimin allowed the wolf to maneuver him as he pleaded.

They remained silent, just looking at each other. Jimin's small hand came to touch Namjoon's face, tracing down his nose and outlining his thick lips.

The wolf held the bunny's soft hips, squeezing the soft flesh, enjoy when it gave underneath his fingers.

Jimin was a strong bunny, fighting through the fever of his claim and his knot. The wolf kissed him, gentle but domineering.

Jimin wiggled his toes as he sat up on the wolf. After he'd been knotted he wasn't sure he'd ever be able to even walk again. His bottom was too sore.

The wolf helped him heal over, though his gentle licks and soft words making the bunny quiver in delight.

Namjoon reached up to brush back sweat matted hair.

"We need to go and wash you up, baby."

Jimin frowned, a pout forming on pink lips. Namjoon just wanted to bite them raw, he felt a surge of want, traveling like electricity down to his groin.

The wolf sat up with a grunt, making sure to carry Jimin in his arms and taking skins to cover the bun up.

The moon was high up in the sky, there shouldn't be any wolves awake at this time of night. Namjoon wrapped Jimin in the skins just in case. The night was dark, and although it was hard for Namjoon to see he made due with the pale light of the moon.

Jimin was mumbling where he was bundled within the skins, making Namjoon grin. The wolf held him tight, the need to keep him as close as possible burning in his is chest.