Chapter 16 ; Round 2?

. . . — — — —  『 ✿ 』  — — — — . . .
Janna's Point of View :

Without giving me time to prepare myself, Namjoon resumed pleasuring me. Ohhh how it felt good that it almost made me lose my soul. I moaned like a mess while Namjoon did the licking and sucking, it almost felt like I was being eaten by some cruel monster but in a more pleasuring way.

Once again, I came and my body tingled all over at what I experienced. Namjoon's tongue is no joke, once it starts, you won't make it out alive.

I breathed heavily as Namjoon helped me hop down from the counter. He guided me to the shower and said, "Wash up."

He left me after that and somehow I was a bit disappointed since I wanted more of it but you know, maybe I smelled bad? Aishhh, stop thinking bad, my dear head!

Looking at the closed door where Namjoon went out,  I stared at it for a while. Since there were no more noises, I slowly played with my vagina. These hands of mine weren't enough so I rubbed my clit to the handle of the shower.

"Aaah, I'm such a pervert. Uhhhn ~" I moaned out loud.

Hearing the door open, I stopped my actions and quickly looked at the door. I met his seducing eyes as he peeked.

"You know I see you.. what're you doing?" I asked.

"Continue what you were doing, i'll just watch from afar."

I blinked and blinked again. Is he serious? Although i'm not sure what's in his mind, I just followed what he said and continued what I was doing earlier but somehow the pleasure is different. Knowing that Namjoon was watching me from afar made me feel quite aroused even more. Am I really a pervert?

"Hnn.." I tried to stop my moans by putting two fingers inside my mouth while rubbing my clit on the handle of the shower. I licked my two fingers and sucked on it while sneaking a glance on Namjoon.

Those eyes weren't stopping at all and so I showed him my back, bended and whispered a "put it in, daddy."

Before I knew it, i heard the door slam. I thought he left but when I was about to stand, my butt was squeezed harshly making me yelp in pain. I looked back and saw Namjoon bending down to kiss it.

"Sorry I don't think I can hold it for later." He whispered and smashed his dick inside of me. I moaned and closed my eyes, feeling the pleasure throughout my body.

His big hands held onto my butt while thrusting his dick in and out. He started of with a normal speed but sped up later on as he couldn't control his inner lust anymore. I also couldn't which made me ask for more.

"Ugh.. ahh! Sto- uhnn.. i think i'm gon- ahhh!!"

Hitting my sweet spot one last time, Namjoon and I came together and fell onto the wet floor. I could feel his warm sperm inside of me, filling me up. I wanted to taste his sperm so I crawled towards his dick and started to lick it.

Namjoon who's face was just near my vagina started to lick me too which was uncalled for. I breathed out heavily once I felt his tongue. 'I'm not giving up.' I thought.

I licked off the last remaining sperm and started to suck it hardly, like sucking out his soul. Namjoon wasn't prepared and so he came once again, spurting out his sperm on my face. I looked at him, feeling satisfied and stood up.

"We should wash up now." I chuckled and spread my hand for him to take.

Namjoon nodded, took my hand and stood up. He grabbed the soap, made bubbles and touched my body.

"W-what are you doing?" I looked at him nervously.

"Well, what do you think? I'm up for round 2." He kissed my cheeks while his hand made it's way to my chest.

Oh no, I think I won't be able to sleep tonight.

. . . — — — — 『 ✿ 』 — — — — . . .

author's note(s) ;
i'm sorry i suck at english now :,^(