Chapter 18 ; What?

. . . — — — —  『 ✿ 』  — — — — . . .
Janna's Point of View :

It's been 2 weeks since that scene happened. Since the impact hit me hard, I couldn't go to work and act like nothing happened and so I asked for a break.

Right now, if someone were to ask me how I was doing. Well.... i'm doing quite fine? That's actually a lie. My house is a mess and I forgot when I had eaten a proper meal or went out to dance in the park. Usually i'd go out to dance to release my stress but I guess dancing right now isn't helpful huh?

I could feel my eyes becoming swollen from too much crying. I mean it's not like we broke up but thinking that Namjoon wanted space, i guess he's fed up with me? I'm even selfish, trying to pick a fight on him. I never wanted it to become like this but I just got caught up and lashed out on him.

"I feel sick.." I feel like i'll throw up any minute now.

I dashed my way to the comfort room and threw up on the toilet. I felt so sick and weak. I needed someone to help me, to comfort me but who? The only my mind could think of was Namjoon. I'm so pathetic.

Cleaning my mouth, I looked at myself on the mirror. My hair was everywhere, I looked so pale and dead. And I became thin.. Ugh.. Why do I look so pathetic just because of him?

So I guess I can relate to people having breakdowns when their partner leaves them huh. It's weird. I even promised myself not to cry anymore but look at me now?

I chuckled at my reflection and slapped my face. Janna, be strong and face Namjoon. I made a determined face before washing up.

。。。。。

"Oh, Janna! I thought you were dead or something." Jonghwan joked and ruffled my hair.

"I was, actually." I laughed sadly and took out my wallet.

Jonghwan looked at me with worried eyes and was about to say something but I interrupted him saying, "but i'm fine now. Don't worry."

He doubted me but ignored it after thinking maybe that it wasn't his place to ask and help out. He continued his work and gave me my change and the food I bought. I thanked him and left the place without any friendly wave anymore.

Breathing the fresh air which I haven't smelled for a week, I stretched my body and started to dance. To cool of my mind, I wanted to dance this pain away. Dance and dance and dance and—

Thud!

。。。。。

I woke up as the sunlight hit my face. Blinking, I looked around at the unfamiliar place. Smelling the scent of medical items that I hated, I knew where I was. A hospital. I don't know what happened but I remember falling down after dancing for long. Was it because of that?

"You're awake?" The door opened.

"W-why're you here? Aren't you supposed to be working.. and ignoring me..?" I whispered the last words and looked away. I felt my heart ache again.

"Janna.. it's..." Namjoon took a step but I stopped him from coming nearer.

"Please don't.. I don't know what I'll do to you if you come nearer." I hid my face on the pillow, trying to stop myself from crying.

"I can't do that." He walked towards me, grabbed my wrists and pinned them down.

"Stop! I'll call the..the.." I looked around while trying to hide my ugly crying face.

Without any more time to react, Namjoon locked lips with mine. I struggled but I felt so weak so I couldn't stop his tongue from roaming around my mouth. I moaned without knowing because I missed him so so so much. My mind went blank after and Namjoon stopped kissing me then.

We both breathed heavily and it was the only thing that was heard inside the room. We both looked at each other but Namjoon broke it, placed his head on my chest and whispered an apology after. I lovingly looked at him and replied an 'it's okay' but all he did was hide his face.

When I was about to caress his hair, he said something that made my world stop and it was,

"You're pregnant."

. . . — — — — 『 ✿ 』 — — — — . . .

author's note(s) ;
it's coming to an end now guys ; - ;