2- Memories

Garroth POV~

"let's try walking around for a small bit" I heard Lucinda say and I saw the girl she had werewolf ears and tail a nice blue that almost looks white. she got up and Lucinda helped her, she was taking small step's the amount of pain she was in I can't blame her for walking slowly. "how are you doing?" I asked walking up to them.

"a little better, getting on my feet helps," she said her voice is still weak but not as much as 2 days ago

"a little better, getting on my feet helps," she said her voice is still weak but not as much as 2 days ago. she walked around a little more than sat on the bed.

"we never go your name," I said.

"oh, it's Kaia," she said. The name Kaia rung a bell in my head I just felt sad remembering my sister that disappeared 5 years ago Crystal always like that name, funny they both have the same eyes.

"I'm Lucinda," Ludinda said.

"a perfect name to match a witch," Kaia said and looked over at me. "what about you?" she asked.

"Garroth," I said.

~

Kaia POV~

I'm doing much better and I wanted to walk around town, I'm still in pain but walking around helps. I wanted to look at the sea, Okasis was much different than this, but it was more built up than this. I sat on the beach near the big tree. Nothing really clears my mind better than the ocean.

I closed my eye's listening to the sea and its creatures.

I walked around the beach line that I always go to, I don't want to deal with Zane and Garroth fighting again. I sat down on the grass watching the waves crashing on to the rocks. I could see the dolphins jumping out the water together fish and turtles swimming. listening to the sound of the sea put's my mind to ease. I could hear branch's braking and hooves dashing behind me, I turn to see a deer running. Then a wyvern comes out of the tree's frightened I took a few step's back, I felt more anxious whenever I took a step back. I didn't know how close I was to the edge, I wanted to look and see but I didn't want to take my eye's off of the wyvern. 

It notices me and approached me slowly, I took another step back. I felt the ground was crumbling underneath me and I fell, I screamed while I did. soon I felt like I hit the water hearing a loud splash and the cold water surrounding me very quickly. My skin stung, it felt like fire. But that soon subsided, I managed to open my eye's I saw my skin cover in water it glowed slightly and made the water look like the rief. I was amazed, then I was pulled out, the one who pulled me out was the Wyvern.

It started at me for a little while but then flew off, leaving me alone.

"Kaia," I heard someone say I turn to see it was Laurence. "you doing ok?" he asked.

"ya, I just wanted to listen to the sea, it's calming," I said. he walked over and sat down next to me.

"do you need anyone to go with you when you go back home?" he asked.

"I don't have one anymore, I've bee on my own for a while," I said and he gave me a sympathetic look. "I get that look at most places, I've done fine I don't regret leaving," I said, no emotion. after I left I heard that Garroth and Vlad have died there's really one person worth coming back to, but she'll never leave.

"I don't dought it, I understand," he said.

Garroth POV~

I was walking around looking for Crystal but I couldn't find her. I looking in her room once more but still nothing, her room is nice and neat. I still see a piece of paper lying on her bed my curiosity got the better of me so I read the paper.

to whoever read's this, I'm sorry.

I can't live in Okasis anymore something has happened to where I can not stay. I will miss everyone but I'm not coming back.

That was all she left, no trace of her to be seen.