3- Girl in the woods

Kaia POV~

I walked around the out skirt's of the forest, I could hear someone following me I stopped but the footsteps kept coming I turn around to see a little girl ragged clothes dirt on her face and golden hair. "hey you ok?" I asked and bent down to her level. she didn't answer. "Weres your parents?" I asked again and a few tears rolled down her face.

"it's ok," I said and she stepped closer to me and I put my hand on her shoulder. I heard breaking branches and many foot step's running this way. I quickly stood up looking for what I'm expecting bandits. My ear's and tail popped out the little girl hid behind me when 4 bandits came out.

"Hand us the girl," he said.

"you're not going to hurt her," I said and pulled out my sword one attacked me blocked it I was blocking every attack 3 of them were throwing at me. I could hear the little girl screaming. I turned to see one was chasing her. I was off guard and now nocked down I turned to kick the one close to me knocking the other 2 down as well. I got up and ran to the bandit chasing the little girl and knocked him down. I picked her up and just ran to Pheonix drop. I could hear them chasing me but I made it behind the walls.

"Kaia get to one of the houses," Garroth instructed Laurence ran to Garroth I ran in the opposite direction I ran over the bridge and quite aways passed it. I set her down and she immediately hugged me.

"thank you," she said in a shaky voice but I hugged her back. 

"It's ok, you're going to be ok"

~

"She won't talk to any of us, Kaia what happened back there?" Dante asked.

"I heard footstep's when I turned around I saw her scared when I asked where her parents were she started tearing up that's when the bandits came, I fought them and was able to get her away from them, there wasn't much time to talk," I said.

"she might have been running from them," Laurence said.

"let me talk to her," I said and they nodded. I walked to the other side of the wall and sat on the chat in front of the table, the little girl was on the other side. "How are you feeling?" I asked concerned no answer. maybe it's the enviornment? I thought I got up and walked next to her and bent down to her level. "want to go outside to the beach?" I asked she nodded. I took her hand and we walked outside. Laurence, Dante, and Garroth were confused but we headed to the beach and sat on the sand.

"I have something to show you," I said and cupped the water in my hand's and the water changed to a teal blue and glowed slightly not a single drop spilled on to the sand. I turn to her and she smiled. I moved one of my hands about 4 inches above the other, the water in my hands moved between them and formed a perfect circle.

"You have water magic, it so pretty," she said and I manipulated the water moved it around her and back into the ocean witch created a glimmer for about a minute the became normal water. 

"I can also turn a pond to ice," I said and she smiled. "What's your name?" I asked and bent down to her level.

"I'm Nami," she said I smiled.

"I'm Crystal, but I go by Kaia," I whispered and she nodded. "Can you do any magic?" I asked.

"um... y-yes," she said slightly quiet. "I can Manipulate Nature, but I can't control it very well," she said.

"I can help you with that," I said and she smiled, and hugged me. I hugged her back.

Laurence POV~

I could see as Kaia used her magik's for the water it's hard not to look away from the glimmer. They hugged I smiled I walked down the steps to them. "Hey Laurence," Kaia said and The little girl looked to me and gave a small wave. "He's a good guy don't worry Nami," she said and Nami smiled.