||Shot 1: Friendzoned love||

Holla Peeps. This plot was given by my dear friend ridhi_gupta

This is a new try. I'm here with Nive1911 so we both planned to write OS together and end up making it TS. We hope you live this story.

Dedicated to Shanaya777

☆▪☆▪☆

Having the best friend who cares about our small to the smallest thing is a heavenly feeling.

The morning dazzling wind and birds chirping was the only thing that makes the hill place amazing. From there, a clear view of the whole city can be seen. Not to forget the deep blue sea. Standing at the top of a cliff where waterfalls are directly falling on sea, Sanskar looks delighted glancing over nature's beauty. A summer breeze wafts across the face. Looking at the azure sky and wave layer, he's flabbergasted. The memories of the past flash in his mind.

"Boww...." A voice came from the backside.

"Shonimoni......" he said without looking at her.

"You have done cheating! How could you find always it's me?" She squealed in disappointment.

"Because dumbo no one else shouts as you do." He said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"See what I got for both," Swara said showing something.

"A Thanjavur doll." He said in surprise.

" He said in surprise

"This one for you." She forwards a doll for him. "No matter what happens never miss this doll." She exhorted.

Remembering her, he smiled tilting the doll which is kept nearby his side table, the doll oscillates around every side dancing.

"Hahaha... Sanskar" her giggle echoed in his ear blowing his mind to past.

"Swaru look..." he touched one doll, it's hit another one which makes both dolls dance together.

"Hahaha... Sanskar," Swara giggled clapping her hands. Both ballooned their cheeks and dance like a Tanjore doll filling the whole room with their laughs.

"This one for me." she points to the girl doll "And this for you."

"Chora... Chora" Sujatha knocks him out of his trance. Time elapsed. But his heart didn't forget. The memories of the past made his lips twitch into a smile.

"Swara, this 10 years is not less than punishment to me. I missed you a lot. Not anymore I'm coming back to you. Get ready Shonimoni."

☆▪☆▪☆