'Nobody's Fool' (Mikey Songfic)

(Here's the actual GIF, for you all!)

Mikey's brothers had yelled at him again, and he feels really bad, thinking that they don't appreciate him anymore. So, as he's just in his room with the door closed, he thinks about his true worth in his ninja team. He then starts singing 'Nobody's Fool' by Brad Paisley, and also on Cars 2, and goes over his many memories of his adventures with the others. Afterwards, we'll see about what his other brothers think of this.

The turtles were just on another mission, and were looking out for any danger, as they always do.

They all eventually headed up at TCRI, and had to stop some Kraang from shipping off more mutagen throughout New York City. They took no hesitation to leap into action, and stop them.

They were all doing their separate parts, as they always do, in order to stop the Kraang. However, as Mikey was trying to knock out one of them with his nunchucks, the Kraang droid dodged the attack and had Leo knocked out cold as he also was trying to slash the Kraang away with his katanas.

Raph and Donnie were quick to notice this, as they Leo cry out a bit before the impact of the nunchucks got to him, "MIKEY!" they yelled angrily towards him, also trying to fight off other Kraang, as well. Mikey just giving a sheepish apology to them for accidently doing it, but they didn't give any sort of response, and Mikey felt bad for it.

Once they were done, Raph and Donnie had to carefully get Leo back to their home to get looked after. Mikey, still sorry for accidentally hurting his older brothers, trudged slowly behind. Being mute and all, the entire way over.

~TIMESKIP~

A while later, the turtles arrived back home. Master Splinter was of course concerned with what happened to Leonardo during their latest patrol. When he asked of how it happened, and after Raph and Donnie explained with angered tones towards Mikey, Mikey himself was already locked up away in his bedroom.

He sat on top of his bed, knees close to his chest, and cried. He knew for sure, that it was an accident that he hurt Leo like that. Why couldn't the others just be able to realize that? Would he be better off with staying in here till Leo got better? Till his other brothers forgave him? Never? He cried a bit more.

Then, after calming down some, he began to sing and hope that no one else will hear his current pain in his voice;

Had the time of my life

Mikey thinks back, to whenever he hangs out with his older brothers.

Before I could see
What was really going on

And what they really thought of me