Chapter 10 following in father's footsteps

Ava's POV
I wasn't feeling well at all for the past couple of weeks and I haven't gotten my period it was late me and Freddie have done it before but I had to be careful because of his shoulder but he was wearing a condom but it's possible it could have broke so here I was in the bathroom taking a pregnancy test. I waited it came out postive I screamed then I heard footsteps running towards the door and Freddie said "babe you ok what's wrong?" I said "um yeah I'm fine." I walked out and hid the pregnancy test in my pocket as I walked out of the bathroom I said "I'm fine it's nothing." He gave me a look and I went into Sophie's room and said "problem huge problem." And showed her the pregnancy test she gasped and said "tell Freddie?" I said "no I'm scared." She said "he'll be happy and help you." I said "but I don't want him to leave me." She said "he won't." I sighed and said "fine I'll tell him." I walked out and walked into carsen's room and took a deep breath and said "Freddie I'm pregnant." He said "wait what?!? How?!?!" I said "me and you had sex and the condom must have broke." He said "now you're having my kid!!!" I said "yes Freddie I get if you want to leave me but think of the child and me." He said "baby I would never leave you I love you and I'm happy I just didn't know it was going to come this soon I wanted this." I said "me either I wanted to be a mother when I'm older not now but now I guess it's time for us to do some growing up." Freddie said "guess so I'll help you through this all I'll be here every step of the way I'll never leave your side guess I'm following in my father's footstep accept a lot younger he was 25 I'm 17." I said "yeah and your mom was 26 right?" He said "I think I don't know I don't talk to her since I'm with my dad now." I said "oh and thank you for not leaving me." He said "I would never." He hugged me then we walked downstairs together and walked into the living room where the parents were.

Freddie's POV
I was happy to have a kid on the way but I'm not ready and I can tell she isn't either but we have to so we'll need help from our parents my dad is going to kill me and same with her mom at less they are all here. Me and Ava stood in front of them and said "guys we have something to tell you?" My dad said "I swear son if she's pregnant we're going to have a long talk." I was silent and she looked down at her feet and my mom said "did he just guess right?" I nodded and my dad sighed and said "son come here you too Ava." We walked over to my dad and sat down and my dad said "we'll be here to help you but this is a big commitment you have to be with her through all of this you can't leave her ever now that she has your kid and your both taking care of the kid together not just one parent and you guys are having equal share got it." I nodded and said "dad I'm scared." He said "son it's scary at first but then you realize this kid will change both of your lives and your going to love this kid he or she is going to become your whole world." Ava's mom said "I thought you were smarter than this." Ava said "mom I didn't expect this to happen." Her mom said "you shouldn't of had sex then." She said "mom we used protection it broke." She said "we'll your living with him then because we're not having you in our house anymore." My mom said "are you seriously going to abandon your daughter at this time she needs you the most right now if you won't be here for her then fine I'll take her."  Her mom looked at my mom and said "your son did this to my daughter so yeah it's his fault and fine take her." Ava said "mom I wanted this don't blame this all on him it was my choice too." She said "ok fine then you can live here have a great life Ava." Ava said "mom I'm not throwing my life away." Her mom said "yes you are Ava what about school?" She said "I'm still going to go to school until I can't." Her mom said "not when you get so pregnant you can't so you'll be homeschooled then." Ava said "yeah so there's no problem there." Her mom said "what about college?" Ava said "I didn't want to go to college mom I'm not like birdget I'm not like Matt mom why can't you let me be me." Her mom said "fine stay here then have a good life." They left Ava cried my mom hugged her and said "don't worry I'll be here for you and don't listen to her your life is about to get better." She nodded and I hugged Ava then she cried herself to sleep and I fell asleep I'll always be here for her through all of this but I'm terrified but I know my parents will help us through this and same with the rest of my family.