Chapter 15 bootcamp

Sophie's POV
I couldn't stand being away from my family I couldn't do this I wanted to do this but I couldn't do this I miss them to much even know my uncle Louis is here and same with Simon I still don't want to be away from my boyfriend or mother and father and siblings I was having a panic attack right now tori Briana and Jess were here too trying to calm me down since we had to go on stage soon to sing again. It was my turn I knew I wasn't going to make it cause I was exhausted from no sleep and I haven't eaten either or drank any water I walked out and saw them Robbie's wife said "love are you feeling alright?" I smiled and said "yeah I'm fine." This was live so I couldn't say I wasn't fine Robbie said "sweetie you don't look alright." I said "I'm fine honestly." I looked back at tori and she just looked at me she shruged knowing I Could do this and knowing I wasn't fine at all but I knew I could do this but I start to have a panic attack but I had to hide it I didn't want to look like a fool on live tv then Uncle Louis saved the day and said "love come here." Cause I didn't even notice I was crying I went over to him and he hugged me I just cried and said "I'm sorry I can't do this I need to go home." He said "shhh love I know you can do this I have faith in you but if you can't handle this I won't force you to go to the next one you can go home now if you want." I nodded wanting to go home I then left and went to my room and packing everything my parents were there I hugged them and said "I'm sorry I let you down I couldn't do it it was to much for me to handle." My mom said "you're fine love let's get you home." Then we drove home and ate dinner after that I showered and then went to sleep cause I was so tired maybe next year will be my year but not this year.