Prologue: I Want You To Want Me

Her. Just her.

Please tell me you think about me as much as I think about you. I want to feel your lips on mine. I want you to want me. I love you don't ask me why. If you're mine, you're only mine. I don't like sharing.

I could watch you for a single minute and find a thousand things that I love about you. I love your voice and I love your smile and I think about you way too much.

Her face, smile, eyes, smell, voice and lips I want it all. I saw her in the library she was reading a book. Her face was covered by the book she was reading. I could tell her favorite types of books are romance, teen fiction, vampires and many more.

She was wearing some blue denim jeans with a long sleeve shirt and her shoes was Converse. She has long straight black hair and her eyes were a chocolate brown. I want her so bad. Her name was Janessa she lived with her parents.

She don't have any brothers or sisters because she was just an only child. She studies at Golden Study Academy did I mention she was also a top student? Janessa often gets bullied but she doesn't care.

She doesn't have any friends I guess nobody wants to be her friend. I still kept watching her in her school days. I rememered the day in her first day of school in Golden Study Academy.

(Flash Back)

Janessa was wearing a plain purple t-shirt with some blue denim jeans and her shoes was flats. She has long straight black hair and her eyes were a chocolate brown. She was carrying her light green back pack.

I noticed she was also carrying something on her hands. She was carrying her heavy textbooks on her hands. She was about to go to her new locker then suddenly a few girls walked towards her. The three of them were blondes and they were all wearing the same color of different outfits it was pink.

"Hey, are you new here?" Christine said to her with curiosity. "Yes, my name is Janessa ni-" she said to them but was cutted off by Rachelle. "Hello, my name is Rachelle" she said to her with a fake smile.

"Here, let me help you with that" Amy said extending both of her hands out. Janessa nodded and gave all of her heavy textbooks to Amy. She took it from her hands and the three girls smiled wickedly at Janessa.

"What?" she said to them with curiosity. Suddenly Amy threw her textbooks on the floor and Rachelle went behind her she pushed Janessa with that she landed on the floor along with her heavy textbooks.

Then the three girls laughed at Janessa. She felt bad because she was getting bullied so she decided to go to the restroom.

(End Of Flash Back)

I saw her walking towards the shelves I could tell she was about to put the books that she read back to the shelves. I decided to make my move so that I will get her to notice me.

I quickly grabbed some other books on the shelves and began walking towards her. She couldn't see my face because she was carrying a lot of books. Suddenly I bumped into her.

She fell on the floor with the books that she was carrying. "Oh, I'm really sorry let me help you with that" I said picking up the books and giving it back to her.

"T-Thank you" she said to me with a smile. Janessa took the books from my hands and walked towards the shelves.

After putting back all of the books the she read she went outside the library and walked home by herself.