Chapter 4: Evan

~Janessa's P.O.V~

It was a beautiful day today, there was no school because it's the weekend. I sat comfortably at the couch as I ate my favorite cereal which is Fruit Loops.

I was wearing a baggy t-shirt with short shorts. My hair was in a ponytail since it looked messy when I woke up this morning. I was watching a movie called Beastly.

Suddenly I heard my phone beeped  beside me. I checked my phone, I saw Evan calling me. I quickly answered the call.

"Hello, Evan" I smiled like an idiot. "Hey, Janessa" he smiled at the other line. "So, why did you call me?" I asked him with curiosity.

"I was wondering if you would like to hangout with me today?" he asked me. "Sure, I would love to" I say as I sip my orange juice. "Sounds great, I'll pick you up at 11:00am" he spoke.

"Okay, see you there" I replied to him. "Yeah" he said as he ended the call. I took a pillow from the couch that I was sitting on.

I screamed at the pillow. I was so happy that I could hangout with my cousin today. As I ended my scream in the pillow, I frowned because I felt like there was someone watching me.

I looked at the clock it was already '11:30 am'. I knew I gotta get ready soon, before Evan arrives. I went towards my room, I quickly grabbed a beautiful green dress and some undergarnments.

I took my clothes off, I grabbed a towel and I went towards my bathroom. I quickly took a shower, then I brushed my teeth. After that I went out of my bathroom.

I dried myself first, then I stripped into my undergarnments. I finished dressing myself up, I dried my hair then I applied my usual make-up on my face. I checked my phone and it read '11:42 am'.

I wore my white high heels. I carried my bag as I went out of my room. A few minutes later I heard the doorbell rang. I looked inside the peep hole of the door, Evan's here.

I greeted him a 'Hello' as I opened the door. A wide smile was plastered on his face as he saw me, I smiled back at him. "You're so beautiful, Janessa" his black colored eyes pierced through my soul.

"Thanks, you look handsome" I giggled like a school girl talking to her crush. I closed and locked the door of the house. I knew my parents will be home soon.

His hand latched into mine. We went to his black Sentra car. He opened the door for me to get inside of his black car. He went to the other side and got in. He began driving.

I opened his radio so I could listen to some music. I sang along as the music started playing 'Latched by Disclosure ft. Sam Smith'.

Evan smiled as he asked  "That's you're favorite song?". "Yeah, it's really a great song" I grinned. We arrived at the place where he was taking me.

I realized he was taking me to a lovely restaurant where we will eat our lunch. As we went inside the restaurant, he spotted a table.

We went towards it, he pulled the chair for me to sit on. He took a seat at the other side of the table. "What do you want to order?" he asked me as he continued flipping the pages of the menu.

"Anything is fine" I smiled at him. He nodded then raised his hand for the waiter to take our order. The waiter approached us with a smile.

"What would you like to order?" he asked as he took out a little notebook with a pen inside the pocket of his black jeans.

"I would like to have the meal no.8 and she would like to have the meal no.4" he spoke with confidence. After we ate our meal in the restaurant he decided to tell me something.

He lead me to the car where we sat in silence. What is he going to tell me anyways?

His hand held mine as he smiled at me. He turned the radion on so it wouldn't be boring. The song started playing 'She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5'.

I also knew this song it made me grin as I heard this song playing on the radio right now.

~Unknown P.O.V~

I saw her with him. She's only mine and nobody could ever do that to her but me.

I was hiding from them so they couldn't see me. I'm going to get her to be with me.

I smiled at the thought of it. I gave one last look before I'm gone out of sight.