Chapter 3: My Cousin

~Janessa's P.O.V~

My eyes widen when I saw a familar person walking towards me and Julius. "Evan?" I was shocked. "Janessa?" he was shocked too.

I approached Evan, which is my cousin. Julius followed me behind. He smiled as he saw me, I smiled back at him.

He was taller than me. His hair was dark, he has black colored eyes with fair skin. He wore a casual checkered shirt with faded blue jeans and black Vans. He also had a muscular body.

"What are you doing here, Evan?" I asked him. "Well, I just wanted to see my cousin because I really miss her" he spoke. "Why don't you stay here for a couple of months?" I begged him.

I really miss him a lot. I used to remember when we were kids we always played hide and seek with each other. It was really fun playing with him.

He was twelve at that time while I was just eleven. I laughed at the jokes that he told me. He was really funny. He always makes me smile whenever I'm sad.

I never stopped thinking about him. "Don't worry, I'm staying" he reassured me. "I'm glad you're back" I said as I hugged him.

He hugged me back. The both of us pulled away from our hug. I looked back at Julius then I looked at my cousin.

"Oh, I almost forgot this is Julius" I said introducing him to Evan. "Hey, I'm her friend" he spoke to him. "Hello, how are you?" he smiled.

"I'm fine" he replied. "It's really nice seeing you here, why don't you come and hangout with us?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry but I can't, I gotta go home now" he frowned. "I understand, maybe some other time?" I suggested.

"Sure, that would be cool" he grinned. He walked away from us. "Okay, bye" I waved. He waved back at me then he left. I couldn't see him now since he's gone.

I smiled as I thought of me and Evan hanging out with each other. "Come on, let's go back to our picnic" Julius said as he grabbed my arm. We went back to our picnic.

I finished eating my apple, I threw the apple at the trash can. The both of us laid down at the mat as we stared up at the beautiful night sky, it was dark and I could only see the moon.

I took my phone out of my light green back pack. As I opened my phone the screen lights up. I checked the time and it read '6:00 pm'.

I realized it was getting late, I need to go home now. I turned to look at Julius. I noticed his ocean blue eyes became darker.

"I need to go home" I said in a polite way. "Why?" he asked as he stared at me. "I just need to" I whispered to him.

"Okay, we wouldn't want to keep them waiting" he said with a wink. I giggled as he winked at me. We went to the car, where we sat and Julius drove in silence until I decided to tell him my address.

He nodded and he continued to drive all the way back to the house, where I live. After a few minutes, we finally arrived at the house.

"Can I get my bike back in the trunk of your car?" I asked him once more. "Yeah, you can" he laughed at me. His laughed was cute, it sent butterflies flying in my stomach.

Before I could open the door, he pulled me closer to his face. What was he doing? Suddenly he kissed my cheek, he was so sweet. "I like you, Janessa" he said seductively.

"I like you too, Julius" I blushed. "I'll see you again, darling" he said as he caressed my cheek. "Goodbye" I said to him as I got out of his car.

I closed the door of his car and I went over to the trunk of his car. The trunk automatically opened, I opened it.

I grabbed my bike out of his car. After that, I closed it. I walk towards the house while holding my bike beside me.

The car drove away from the house, where I could no longer see it. I rang the door bell then someone looked through the hole of the door.

Someone opened the door for me, it was my dad. I went inside, my dad greeted me "Hey, honey".

I smiled then I said "Hi, dad". We went to the dining room, where mom was waiting for us. "Hello, dear" she said with a closed lip smile.

"C'mon, let's eat" my dad said as the three of us sat and we started eating our food. "So, how's school?" dad asked me. "It's been great" I replied to him.

"Have you met someone?" my mom asked. "I met Julius, which is my new friend and I met Evan" I giggled. "You're cousin is back!" mom and dad squealed.

"I know" I grinned. Time passed by, we were done chating and eating our food. "Goodnight, Janessa" they said to me. "Goodnight" I said to them.

We went our different ways, I went to my room. I closed the door and tossed my light green back pack on the chair.

I laid at my bed and I used my phone. 'This has been a great day' I thought to myself.