Chapter 1: The City Of Love

Arizona's POV

We had just arrived to Rome's official airport. We were both really excited. But I, more than excited, was a bit curious of everything that was gonna happen there. I was waiting to see the practice, and to meet Carina's friends.

We got down the plane with our suitcases and left to a hotel. Apparently, they have cars you can borrow to go all around the city for tourits, and that then you have to leave at another airport. 

As soon as we got to the hotel, someone called at Carina's phone.

"It is Rosabella. I really need to take this.", she said. She seemed really nervous, and she went to talk to the bathroom. I was wondering what could they be talking about.

A couple minutes later, Carina got out of the bathroom with a big, big smile. 

"It's done.",she said" we'll go to the practice tomorrow!", she seemed so happy.

"Now, let's only get some sleep, ok?"

"Ok. See you tomorrow.", she whispered in my ear, with the same whisper she had at  the bar the fist time we met. A smile was drewn in oth of our faces.

"Or see you today.", I answer, pointing that it's midnight, and that I know exactly what's going to happen.

"See you in a second.", she said, while she was taking her clothes off.

Carina's POV

I finally got to distract Arizona, because I know her, and I know that she was going to ask some questions, so telling her it was Rosabella was going to soft things a bit. And I had to distract her with the first thing I could think of, and that was sex.

We got laid all night, waiting for the next day. Once we stopped, I just looked at her, I only looked at her, just once; and I knew, I felt that I was going to spend my life with her. Because that wasn't Rosabella.

That was the wedding planner.