Chapter 2: Private Practice (part 1)

Carina's POV

It was eight o'clock in the morning, and we were still at the hotel room. Arizona was still sleeping, so I softly touched her hair to wake her up. It was our first day at the practice, and I know she would not tolerate to get there late.

"What?", she quitly asked, whispering.

"It's time.", I answered with a smile.

My phone started ringing back again. It was the wedding planner. Again. So, I coudn't wait much longer to propose.

I hang up the phone. I had to get ready to see all of my old friends! And to see who is still working at the practice right now. It's gonna be so exiting to see them all back again. But the problem is everyone knew the surprise that Arizona was about to receive...

"Where's the trash?", she asked from the bathroom.

"There is no trash. You have to throw the paper down the toilet, it's done that way in most of Italy."

She looked at me weirdly.

"I don't think I'll get used to this any time soon.". And I laughed, because this was the last thing she had to get used to.

20 minutes later

Arizona's POV 

We got at the practice faster than I could possibly think. We were both pretty exited, especially Carina. We spoke so much about her old friendships, her time in Italy, and everything seemed so fantastic there that it looked like heaven allredy...

"This is it!", she yelled, excitedly. I could really notice her joy.

The practice was one of the biggest ones I've ever seen. It was huge. As soon as we entered to the lobby, a beautiful brown-haired girl that inmediatly received us cheerfully:

"Benvenute! Welcome to the Sorelle Barberini Prattica Privata!", she stoped for a moment. "Carina, ma ti vedi cosí bella!"

"She said I look beautiful.", Carina said to me, because I can't understand Italian. Yet.