The Akiron

The Akiron are a species of alien from millions of years ago, who had never been seen asides from in books and myths from old wive's tales. 

They are known for their third sight, gained from the third eye which rests on their foreheads and is covered up by a lengthy fringe. 

Haggar knew of this myth and sought them out, relying on other contacts to find their planet (Helvetios) and report back to the Galran Empire in return for a reward. Eventually, the planet was found and seized.

(Y/N) was the prince of the Akiron tribes, and consequently the only one strong enough to actually possess the third sight, so the women and children were put to death, while the strongest males worked to mine their planets incredible supply of quintessence. 

An Akira could supposedly be recognised by their pale grey skin, silky white hair, lithe figures and long nails. However, Akiran royalty, whilst similar, had smooth black hair, and distinct white markings across their bodies. The brighter their royal markings glowed, the stronger their quintessence. Another valuable attribute would of course be their third eye, which was to be covered by their fringe at all times.

While all of the Akira had a third eye, all of them would remain closed for life, asides from the reigning royal figure at the time, who would be the only one to use the third sight. However, if the royal figure were to die with no successor, the only way to find a new heir would be to see whose third eye would open.

The third sight would allow the user to see whoever and whatever they wanted at anytime. Furthermore, this ability would require complete and utter concentration.