All Of You

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fanfiction for The Hobbit, and is not endorsed by Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., Middle-earth Enterprises or New Line Cinema. No copyright infringement, offense, or solicitation is intended. This story has been written for entertainment value only. No profit is being made from this writing.

Author's Note: Thank you to sweetfairy1 on tumblr who helped me name this! Naming and summaries are my downfalls. Plus this is practice for bigger and better things, since I haven't written an explicit M/M in years. ┐_┐ I kind of just threw this together in a couple of hours, and on very little sleep. Please forgive all grammatical, spelling, weird word choices, or otherwise terrible mistakes. Have fun reading it (I hope)! I had fun writing it!

All Of You

By MoonofMorrigan

"So, you want to leave me in the morning, do you?" Thranduil queried with narrowed eyes at Bard.

Bard was turned away, laying on his side. "I never said that. You know I have to." He sighed and moved to sit up.

"Fine, but let me remind you what you'll be leaving..."

Bard turned around to protest again that it was useless, he had to, but was stopped dead when he seen the elf standing on the opposite side of the bed loosening the tie to his robe. His breath caught a second later when it opened to reveal pure naked, still partially wet flesh from the bath Thranduil had just got out of. As Thranduil lifted his fingertips up to slip the sides of it off, Bard was already looking the skin over thoroughly noting it's almost flawless detail and the already fully hard, aching member between Thranduil's legs. Bard scooted over to the side of the bed Thranduil was standing at. He reached a hand out to touch the skin, only to find Thranduil grasping his hand one moment, then climbing on the bed, giving him a gentle shove down back to the mattress below and straddling him the next. He never let go of the hand, but brought it up to his lips taking two of Bard's fingers into his mouth, kissing them softly, then taking one digit into his mouth sucking and licking it before releasing it, and leaning down to kiss Bard's lips.

Bard could feel the elf-king's tongue prodding, not asking, but demanding entry which Bard submitted to tasting the elderberry wine on the king's tongue a moment later. Bard let him have the full pleasure of exploring his mouth for a moment before he entwined his tongue about the elf's, and was granted the pleasure of the blond's lower lip.

While they took turns in this play, Thranduil busied himself with making short work of the robe Bard himself wore, and slipping the leggings he had on down, helping Bard kick them off when they reached his ankles. Thranduil gave Bard one last searing kiss before he began to move to his neck, and up, kissing and nipping at the skin along the way. He took the lobe of Bard's ear in his mouth, sucking on it before releasing it, and saying into the shell of his ear, "I'm going to have my full pleasure of you, and make you beg me to do it. You'll never want to leave again."

"I don't want to leave even now!" Bard managed then gasped when he felt Thranduil slide his hand quickly down his torso, and wrapping his hand around his sex. He rubbed the head of it in a circular motion with his thumb then began to pump him, slowly, rubbing the tip with his thumb after every couple of thrusts, making his cock come to its full length and girth. As he did this his lips were working at Bard's neck and collarbone, and he felt Thranduil nip and suck just at the join of his neck... Bard knew he was marked. The idea made him grab Thranduil's buttocks and buck upwards against him. The action made Thranduil gasp and moan and stop his wonderful but torturous attentions to his cock.