Chapter 3.

I hurry back home looking at the time. ~12:30pm~ already? No one has been in this morning. I sigh walking has fast has I can. Harry's car is there... Oh no.

I open the door and look for Harry walking to the kitchen.

-"You forgot the trash." He looks at me pulling the trash out.

-"I know, I know I did, I forgot." I smile.

-"Oh really? You forgot.. You just have this simple little job in the morning and you can't do it." He snaps.

-"Hey! There's no need to snap! I told you I forgot!" I raise my voice.

-"No need for shouting at me Rose!" He shouts.

Rose? Why would he call me Rose?

-"Rose? I'm not Rose, Harry.." I calm myself.

-"I meant Emily!" He snaps.

-"Geez Harry, no need to snap, you're the one who started this!" I shout walking away. I climb the stairs into my room slamming the door.

----------------------------------------------

I wake up and check the time. ~22:45~ I groan and stand up. I've been sleeping all day.

I walk down stairs and find a note on the table.

*Sorry... I didn't mean to snap or shout at you, you should eat something.

Harry.*

I smile at the unexpected note from Harry and open the fridge to find cold pizza. My second favourite, I smile taking it and sit down at the table and go through my messages.

-"Did you eat the pizza?" Harry looks kinda surprised but he is smiling.

-"Of course I did, I was starving." I smile.

-"Oh." Is all he says and walks out putting his shoes on. -"See you later." Where is he going? It's like midnight. Oh well, his an adult, he can do what he likes.

~Big bang.~

Jesus!! What was that?!

I jump out of bed scared like shit and look at the bottom of the stairs where Harry is taking off his shoes.

-"Fuck!" He curses and walks into the living room.

I walk down to see what he is doing.

-"Harry? Are you okay?" I look at him worried. He turns around. His eyes are red and he looks like his been crying. He comes closer to me. Alcohol. He smells like alcohol.

-"Oh, I'm fine Rose, No need to worry." He smiles, his dimples showing.

-"H-Harry.. Are you drunk?" I ask him.

-"Maybe... I am actually, I just don't know what got into me, I never drink, you know that Rose, just I've been missing you more lately, I have a new House Mate. She's nothing like you. Bright Blue eyes and brown hair, she's slim and tall, she's rather beautiful I think. Her laugh is rather cute and her smile could bright anyone's day up. Your smile Rose was not like hers. You never smile, and now looking at you, you're smiling. Why weren't you happy with me Rose?..." He pauses and sighs. "I thought you were happy, I thought that together we were happy. Emily always looks happy... Even though, I hear her cry sometimes at night. I want to know why she cries, I want to be there for her when she cries cause when I did you weren't there for me so I know it feels to cry alone.." He looks away.

-"Harry I..." He cuts me off. He just doesn't know it's me. This is what happens when you get drunk.. Why doesn't he see it's me.

-"No! Rose! No! You are gone ad this conversation is just in my head, you're not really here, you've gone and are never coming back.. I just wish I could of stopped you, if I did then you would still be alive.. It's all my fault." He breaks down onto the floor and sobs.

-"Harry." I say walking over to him.

-"Just disappear already, please.." He sobs.

-"Harry speak to me, tell me how you feel." I crouch down next to him and look at him.

-"It's just I miss you soo much and Well I just need you here, but you're not, you were never here for me anyway but I didn't mind you see? I just thought that you was, and even believed it. Emily is always around, she cooks lunch for me sometimes and eats the left over pizza in the fridge, she leaves her stuff around the place sometimes and forgets to take out the trash but I don't mind, when we argued the other day, she knew she was wrong so she scrunched her nose up and walked off agreeing with me. She's so kind with me people no matter how bad they treat her. I want to know why she cries in the night, I want to wipe her tears and tell her everything will be okay." He stands and walks off to his room.

----------------------------------------------

I open my eyes where I'm laying just off the edge of my bed.

-Knock at the door.-

-"Yeah?" I say.

-"It's me Harry." He opens the door.

-"Hi, what's up?" I sit up looking at him has a smile creeps up on my face.