Chapter 21.

-"I'm leaving tonight, Emily." I sigh looking at the celling as I feel her eyes on me.

The sun is shinning through the shutters that cover the window.

-"Oh." She says tracing her fingers around the lines of my tattoos.

I remembered when Rose used to do the same thing, she used to have a tattoo also.

-"Harry are you listening to me?" She says poking my cheek.

-"Huh? What were you saying?" I ask.

-"Are you okay?" She says concern in her voice, and ignoring my question.

-"Yes, what were you saying?" I ask again.

-"I was saying that I'm coming with you." She smiles at me, meeting my gaze.

I smile. -"You can tell me anything, you know?" I caress her hair.

She nods and lays her head on my chest.

-"I know." She mumbles.

-"What happened last night, Emily?" I ask.

-"Harry, Don't." She sighs.

-"Tell me, what did he do?" I ask. -"Did he hurt you?"

-"Harry!" She stand up and grabs her cardigan.

I sigh watching her leave the room.

Emily's POV:

I sit on one of the chairs in the kitchen as I watch my aunt poor some coffee.

-"Good morning sweetie."she says.

I just pull my knees up to my chest and sob while leaning against them.

-"Are you okay?" She walks over to me even though I cant see her, I hear her foot steps.

-"I'm fine, untie." I wipe my tears.

-"C'mon girl, I know you're not." She

Says tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

I have just had enough of everything and would just like a timeout from everything.

-"I'm just a little stressed with everything."

She pulls me into an embrace and rubs her hand on my back in circles.

-"Now now honey." She pulls away and smiles.

I force a smile and stand up walking out.

Okay, right. I had no problems when I lived in the city and just no. Too much stress and to much to deal with.

I rush upstairs into the room. Great Harry is having a shower, while he as a shower I will pack our stuff.

..

-"Come in." Theres a knock at the door. I tie my hair and sit on the bed waiting for the person to come in.

-"Hey Smelly." Joe comes in. Joe is one of my eldest cousins who lives with my grandma and helps around the house.

-"Whats up?" I ask forcing a smile.

-"Ben is down stairs with Josh and Ella.." She says looking down at her feet.

Oh. I forgot about the ice rink today. I will just go and tell him that I'm leaving today and he cant expect me to go to the ice rink with him after what he did last night.

I nod and smile at her. -"I'll be right down." I sigh pulling Harry's sweater over my head and pick up my skinny jeans putting them on along with my fluffy socks and walk down the stairs into the hall way where I hear Ben's annoying voice coming from the kitchen.

I walk past the living room to see Joe and Josh sitting on the couch talking.

I walk in the kitchen and my grandmother looks at me with a smile.

I cross my arms around my self and look at Ben.

He stands up and looks at me, eyeing the sweater that is oversized on my body.

-"Ready?" He fake smiles.

-"Could I have a second?" I look in my grandmothers direction.

She nods smiling walking out of the kitchen holding Ella's hand.

-"What?" He smirks.

I mentally roll my eyes and sigh.

Okay I can do this, I take a deep breath.

-"Me and Harry are going back home after lunch."

His wide smile starts fading as he looks at his watch.

-"What do you mean? You are leaving? Again?" He says calmly.

-"I came here for a break Ben, and you ruined it for me and for Harry." I say.

-"Harry? That asshole is just using you." He chuckles.

Harry's POV:

"That asshole is just using you."

His words play in my head over and over. If it wasn't for Emily's grandmother standing out side the kitchen door with me, he would be out of this house with his ass kicked.

-"Don't call him that, he isn't using me, you don't know nothing about him." Not like she knows much about me but She is defending me and I can probably tell she is holding back the tears of anger.

-"What are you exactly with him, Emily?" He sounds angry and confused.

We're nothing. My subconscious goes through my head.

Shes silent for a moment and then I hear her sigh. -"Its none of your business." She tries to keep her voice down but it really isn't working.

-"Exactly, Emily." He groans. -"We could be together again, we could do all the things we used to do together." What things?

-"Ben stop it!" She snaps. -"We are never getting back together!" She yells.-"How could you ever think that I would get back with you after what happened with Casey?!" She yells again and I imagine her throwing her arms in the air.

-"Melly, I've changed, for you." He sounds desperate but angry.

-"Ha! Don't make me laugh Ben, i know you haven't changed, especially not after what happened last night, and you have no right to call me that." She laughs instead of crying.

What happened last night? When I found her she seemed scared and hurt, he better of not touched her or he is dead.

-"C'mom Melly." He says again.

-"I said don't call me that! Now get out asshole" she shouts and it all goes silently.

I look at her grandmother giving me a nod to go in and I slightly open the door to see, Emily pushed against the wall with Ben holding her wrists against her body.

She as a red mark across her face and tears streaming down her cheek's.

What the fuck?

Hola mis amigos! (:

Okay so.. Sorry for any mistakes i wrote this on my phone because I have no laptop at the mo.

Its soooo hot here 😓 i'm sweating like a pedo in a playgroud.

Anyone out there with a fan? No? No? * hides self in freezer*

Omg!!! 469 reads!!!! *claps while laughing like a retarded seal* i'm soo happy, I just asdsfghjjklb

Thank you for you votes too(: love you all loads💜