Kicked out...

TESSAS POV:
I woke up the in the team 10 house and got ready. Chance and I broke up a couple months ago and he's dating Alex. It doesn't really bug me tho.
What she's wearing:

When I walked down stairs I walked into the kitchen and got someone oat meal but when I went to get a spoon I remembered everything is in boxes

When I walked down stairs I walked into the kitchen and got someone oat meal but when I went to get a spoon I remembered everything is in boxes. We are in the middle of packing so we can move into the team 10 house. But that's when Jake called me into the office. I was kinda nervous, I went and sat down in front of him.
JAKE: ok so I'm sorry but you can't move into the new team 10 house with us.
TESSA: w-what
JAKE: you've been with us for a year and your career has taken of and we need room for new fresh people. Your just not really a valuable asset anymore.
TESSA: so are you kicking me out.
JAKE: yah. I'm sorry.
TESSA: no your not.
A tear ran down Tessa's face and she got up and went to her room.
TESSAS POV:
Honestly, I'm not even that hurt. It was more of just a shock. I was always the extra person any way that no one seemed to care about. But I just don't know where I'm gonna live. All my stuff is already in boxes and my clothes are in suitcases. I decided to call one of the only people I actually trust.
TESSAS PHONE CONVERSATION:
TESSA: hey, bry.
BRY: hi t. What you doing?
TESSA: umm just dealing with a situation.
BRY: what situation
TESSA: jake kicked me out of team 10 and I have no were to live cause everyone has to be out in 2 days anyways.
BRY: he's a dick. I fucking hate him. But you could always come stay at my place until you figure out your situation. You could just put some of your stuff in storage.
TESSA: are you serious bry. That would be amazing. But are you sure everyone else would be ok with it.
BRY: yah. They really want to meet you anyway. Plus you would be staying in our extra room anyway.
TESSA: I love you bry. Thank you so much
BACK STORY:
So I know this isn't the situation in real life but I wanted to change it up a bit. Bry lives in the knj house with Kian jc Corrie bobby and franny. Tessa isn't moving in with Tristan in this but they will still be friends. Tessa has never met anyone in the knj house except franny and bry, obviously.
END OF BACK STORY.
TESSAS POV:
I then started to bring all the boxes down to my car. All the boxes fit in the trunk and the back seat and I put the suit Cases in the front seat. As I was about to walk out the door with the last Suit case Erika stopped me.
ERIKA: what are you doing t
TESSA: as if you don't know
ERIKA: what do you mean
TESSA: you mean you really don't know.
ERIAK: no
TESSA: jake fucking kicked me out.
ERIKA: WHAT
TESSA: it's not like anyone in this house ever really wanted me here.
ERIKA: but I do. Your like my little sister. I love you so much.
TESSA: I love you to Erika. But it's you against everyone else in this house and you shouldn't fight with them or with Jake about this. I'm staying with bry for now. I'm sorry Erika I'll miss you. You were such a great friend.
ERIKA: please don't leave.
Tessa just turned around and walked away shutting the door behind her. Erika went and sat on the couch and a tear went down her face.
ERIKAS POV:
Tessa was really like my little sister. She was a great friend and person to talk to and now I have no one else like that. I will really miss her. But I'm so fucking pissed at jake.
Jake then walked in the door with every other person in team 10.
JAKE: Erika what's wrong
ERIKA: are you fucking kidding me( she whispered with her head down)
JAKE: what?
ERIKA: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!
JAKE: WHAT
ERIKA: WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU KICK TESSA OUT.
NICK: WHAT? YOU KICKED HER OUT. YOU CANT JUST DECIDE THAT. IM THE CEO YOU HAVE TO TALK TO ME ABOUT IT.
ANTHONY: why the fuck did you kick her out. She was an OG. She was here from pretty much the beginning.
JAKE: I just didn't think she was good enough in team 10. I don't think she's a valuable asset.
everyone was so mad and you could tell they were all staring at jake looking like they were about to explode.
NICK: WELL OBVIOUSLY YOUR THE ONLY ONE THAT THOUGHT THAT BECAUSE EVERYONE LOVED HER. WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A TEAM YOU CANT JUST MAKE THESE DECISIONS BY YOUR SELF.
JAKE: yes I can I started team 10 not you I can do whatever the hell I want.
Jake then walked upstairs and slammed his door. Everyone else was just standing there shacking their heads.
TESSAS POV:
I was really going to miss everyone. Even tho they might not miss me. I am going to miss being with everyone all the time. I soon arrived at the knj house and bry was the only one there. We then started blasting music and rockstar came on. We both know the choreography so we started to dance. As soon as we started everyone walked in. I winked at franny and she laughed. When we were done the song bry turned of the music and I ran at franny and wrapped my legs around her. She caught me.
FRANNY: thass my giiirrrllllll
Everyone in the house started laughing and I decided to introduce myself. I walked up to everyone.
TESSA: hi. I'm Tessa.
Everyone said hi.
BRY: this is bobby Corrie jc and Kian.
CORRIE: you are really good at dancing
TESSA; thanks
JC: is this the person you always tell us about
BRY: yah
BOBBY: she talks about you all the time.
TESSA: that's nice bry😂😂
BRY: but I have something to ask.
JC: yah
BRY: So is it ok if Tessa stays on the extra room for a little bit.
JC: no not at all thats fine with me.
TESSA: thank you so much
JC: yah anytime but do you mind me asking why.
TESSA: jake kicked me out of team 10 and everyone else is moving to the new house in 2 days so I don't have a place to live.
JC: he's a bastard. No offence
TESSA: oh trust me none taken. He's a douche bag. I have a lot of things I could expose him with but I don't want to start drama. So I'm keeping that too myself. For now.
JC: you know what. I really like her
He says looking at bry
BRY: I know but just wait. Once she's here a bit more you will really get to see her personality and it's like identical to all of ours. It's really creepy actually.
CORRIE: thats just great. Cause we really need another person like us in the world.😂😂
Everyone started laughing. They were all talking and getting to know Tessa.
————————————————————————
Thanks so much for reading I hope you enjoyed!
WORDS:1231