Prologue

Thalia (1)

"It's go time." Toph smirked, creating an opening from the tunnel we were in. "You sure you don't want to come out?"

I shook my head, "I'll wait here for you. Good luck."

She scoffed, "Like I'm gonna need it. See ya!" She ran off, closing the wall behind her. I lit the torch I brought then sat down.

I leaned my head back on the wall and waited. I felt the ground shake and smirked, knowing that Toph is beating some earth benders butt.

After a good ten minutes, the wall beside me opened up. "- and I think it's supposed to be you!" I heard a boy's voice.

"Whoever you are, just leave me alone." Toph said. She didn't sound too happy.

"Wait!" He called.

She closed the wall then continued walking off. "Where's your belt? And your money?" I asked her while following behind.

"I didn't win."

"What?! I've seen you beat those guys plenty of times!"

Toph groaned, "Some light toed puny boy somehow beat me! But don't worry, I'll get him next time."

"You are the best there is." I smirked.

She pounded her fist in her hand, "Twinkle toes doesn't know what he's in for."

Side note: I'm excited to start this new story. I've been having it saved for awhile and now I finally got the time to finish the prologue. Thank you for reading!