Chapter 2,3,4

//chapter 2, hope you enjoy!!//

"Hey (Yn) guess whattt!! We're having a big science project in duos!" My friend Yeri enthusiastically told me while walking beside me on the way to school. "Maybe we'll get paired with one of them" she continued taking my silence as an answer. I looked over at her confused as to what she was implying to find her dreamily looking up at the sky with hopeful eyes.

"With who again?" I asked

She stopped walking and looked up at me due to our big height difference. She huffed and patted my head "tsk tsk. Little (yn) is always so clueless"

I scoffed and pushed her hand away in a gentle manner. "Whos this them you seem so excited to be paired with?"

"Bts"

...

Right. They were in science class with me.

She clasped her hands togeth and smiled bubbily "I've been really really reallyyy hoping to be paired with one of them!!"

"Like I wanna be paired up with a snooby prince" I murmed under my breath. Yeri heard me and chuckled slightly hitting my arm. She skipped away from me excited to attend our first class which was science to see who her partner was.

She skipped away from me "I hope I get paired with Jimin!" She singed jumping towards the classroom.

The class bell rang signaling it was science class. Everyone took thier seats with thier choice and soon enough the teacher walked in with a big grin and folder fit in her hands.

"Hello class! So as most of you know starting from today you'll have exactly four and a half weeks to work on a big project paired in duos. It'll be a major grade so I suggest you and your partner take it seriously." She warned scanning fiercely over the class, meeting eyes with each student

"But here are your partners" she stated with a total different oura from before started listing a bunch of people. Names trailed off and I boredly looked out the window waiting for my name and partner to be said.

"Lastly (Yn) and Kim Taehyung."

"I'll give the rest of class to you guys and your partners can discuss and talk on the project. Have fun!" She announced sealing my and walked off to her desk.

No. no way. Not that Kim Taehyung.

I just sat in dissapointment and utter dissatisfaction about my announced partner. I must've been sitting still for a long time since I jumped a little when I felt a tap on my shoulder and a voice behind me.

"Your (Yn) right?" He questioned in his deep voice from behind me.

"Yeah.."

"K then" he swiftly moved from behind me and sat in the seat infront of me facing me.

I got a clear view of his face. He lived up to his expectations of having good visuals

I was staring for a bit and his voice snapped me back to reality

"Sooo how about you do all the work and get us the credit, but of course be a good girl and don't tell the teacher. Get an A and I'll give you a personally signed autograph on your phone case or something, sound good?" He said with a little wink

I blinked. Did I hear him right? I was right calling bts snoobs.

I was just sitting in silence still processing what came out of this guys mouth.

He smirked. "I know, I know, its an honour for me, a bts boy to talk to you and you must feel extremely flattered but don't be shy, speak" he said.