James x Reader ( date night gone wrong )

Sorry if it sucks, first book. ( Not in same time period as the show! )

Y/n POV

I sit on the couch, todays my one month anniversary with James. I told him to meet me at my house by 7:30, it's 8. I wait around making everything perfect. I finally hear a know at the door, I wait a couple seconds before opening it. I give one quick glance into the mirror and unlock the door.

"James!" I shout running up to him.

"Hello." He says giving me some flowers.

"Thank you! I'll put them in a vase. Come on!" I tell him, obviously very excited.

He sits on the couch and I run to the kitchen and bring out some tai food take out from the place we first met. We undo the little boxes and begin eating. I turn on the telly and the news is on. To our surprise, we see our friend, Alyssa, on the news, caught shoplifting. We look at each other.

I put the take out back into the fridge and run to get my keys. He turns off the telly and we make our way to the car.

" I can't believe she's done this again!" He tells me as I drive.

"Yeah, her and Tony probably got into another fight."

When we arrive at the police station, she's the only one there. James goes to talk to her as I go to the desk. I put some money in the desk and tell the officer to release her. She won't budge. Finally, I take out my mums checkbook and right down a big number. "How about this?" I ask her, she glances around. "Fine," She tells me getting up with the keys, "but if your little friend here pulls something like that again, I swear to God-" "She won't, I promise!" I tell her.

As soon as the handcuffs are off, we all run out. In the car, we all laugh.

"I think this was a very adventurous date, huh?" I ask James.

"Sorry I interrupted love birds, but thanks for saving my butt! If my mum or Tony where to find out, Jesus Christ!" She sighs.

"All for friendship! But you owe us big time." I glare at her.

"I'd do anything! Thank you!" She tells me.

I turn up the music and we all sing along, going back to my house. Even though it was the date night I had planned, I had the time of my life.

Sorry if it sucked, taking request in my DMs though