Alyssa x Reader ( Shoplifting )

Alyssa's POV

I can't believe I was caught stealing. It was just some underwear! I don't understand how he could make such a big deal. He took me to the back room, and every step I got more more nervous. Shit. (A/N I got spelt "shit" and it auto corrected to shitzus :0) by the time we reached the room, he opened the door for me.

To my surprise there was another girl in there. (sorry if you're a boy! You know I love you) He makes me sit across from her. Darn. He talks to me about about why I shouldn't be stealing. In the middle of his little monologue, his little radio bow goes off. Thank God. Someone's daughter has gone missing, jack pot. I guess being the only security guard in a store has it's downside.

He tells us to stray put, not to move. What an idiot. As soon as he leaves, I stand up and begin to walk away, then I hear a voice.

"You might want this." She tells me walking up out of her seat. She opens up a desk, giving me 30 pounds.

"Thanks." I tell her, "I'm Alyssa."

"Y/N."

"What are you in here for?"

"Trying to hook up with the cashier." I snicker.

"How about you come with me?" I ask her pursing my lips.

"Where are you going?" She asks curiously.

"Does it really matter? You want to get out of here, right?" She seems really hesitant, " don't you trust me?" I smile.

"Fine."

As we both sneak out and pick up some random stuff on the way out, stuffing it in our shirts. Once we run out of the small shop, we run. We run as fast as we possibly can, we sprint down the streets. People stare, but we just laugh. I end up taking her to the small cafe I left James. It being a long shot, who knows.

As I walk in, to my surprise, I see James, sitting in the exact same table. I run over and sit down, Y/N sit down in front of us.

"I though you left." I tell him.

"I did. Then came backs then waited."

"This is Y/N. She's coming with us."

"Cool." He shakes her hand, with the weird one.

"I like your hand." She tells him.

"Thanks." He smile back.

"You're girlfriend here is crazy. I like her." She tells James

"We aren't dating!" He reassures her.

"God no!" I screams.

"Whatever you say." She tells us both.
"So where are we going?"

"To my dad's house." I tell her.

"Sounds like fun."

Should I make part two.....