Chapter Twenty Four- Finn.

We stand in the hotel room, preparing for the wedding that'll take place later this day.

After four years of knowing each other, three years of dating, and eight months of being engaged, Rey and I are finally getting married today!

"Are you nervous?" Ben asks.

"Ummm, not really." I lie. I'm actually terrified.

I hear Caden from across the room, muttering something while fumbling around with his tie. It's hard to make out what he's saying, but I think he's complaining about his tie.

He's never been good with those.

"Here Caden, I can help you," Milo offers.

Caden; a twenty-eight year old genius, can't tie his own tie, while Milo; an eight year old child can without any trouble at all.

That's really saying something.

"Hey," Han says. "didn't the dresses get destroyed? What is Rey and everyone else gonna wear?"

"They did." I answer. "And I don't know know what they're wearing. But they're smart, I'm sure they figured it out."

We hear a knock at the door, telling us it's time to get out there, "Well, guess it's time to find out." Han states, a small smile on his face as he says it. "C'mon, kid, let's go get you married."

I smile in return.

Today I get to marry the most beautiful person alive.

~

I stand on the snowy ground in the forest, glancing up at the clear blue sky as I wait for Rey. It's beautiful out. I couldn't think of a better day to get married then today.

The music starts, and I look ahead, watching as the kids walk down the aisle, Stella and Riley scattering the flowers from their baskets onto the cold white ground while Milo holds Bellamy's hand as they walk down the aisle with the rings on a small pillow.

They reach the alter and Stella immediately goes to Poe, hugging him tightly before returning to her spot next to Riley.

The melody changes slightly, causing my focus to go directly on the aisle.

I watch as Rey walks down the aisle, Luke holding onto her hand.

She wears a white dress; it isn't a wedding dress, but it's beautiful. Her hair is down and wavy, with a headpiece decorating her hair nicely.

She's gorgeous.

Finally, Rey reaches the alter.

"Remember, Finn, I fought Darth Vader," Luke whispers to me, my eyes widen in fear and he walks away.

"Hey," Rey says with a nervous smile.

"Hey," I reply, also smiling. "Scared?"

Rey laughs slightly, and looks at me directly in the eyes, "Terrified.

"Same."

I stare into her beautiful hazel eyes, and then the ceremony begins.