Chapter 4

John's Point of View

I picked up the phone and dialed Stu's number. After it ringed 4 times, I hung up. That son of a bitch. The one time I actually need him. No matter. I have plenty of other friends.

Half an Hour Later

So it turns out I don't have plenty of other friends. Stu never answered, Ringo was busy, and George... well he's George. I anxiously check the clock. Holy shit! I only have like 3 hours left! I run outside and make a right, hoping the drugstore is open. Maybe there I can get some beer and on the way home pick up some chips from Paul's favorite fish n chips shop. Heck, even the blokes name makes my heart flutter. I need to get Paul. No questions asked. And I need to get him soon.

Stuart's Point of View

*Ring* I ignore the phone, as always. It's probably John trying to put all of his problems on me. I check the clock. 11 am? It's too early for that shit. i'll call him back later. Probably.

2 Hours Later

*Ring* I answer this time. "Hello?" I answer sleepily, having woken up for the second time today. This better be important.

"Stuart, you gotta help me. The band comes over and i have to do something to make Paul love me." John says without his voice even cracking. I choke on my drink. John likes the macca bloke? Since when? John must have noticed my silence, because he explained what all happened that morning.

"Okay. I'll help. We will make macca yours before our hour is up." I tell him, confident. Let the fucking games begin.

Authors Note

This is a shitty book and no one even reads it so i think i'll just quit writing it if no one reads it. comment if you want be to continue and if you do message me some ideas for further chapters.