HaruxRin

Haru loves me.
   I watched Haruka do laps in the school pool. I only came because he wouldn't answer my calls. I think he is ignoring me, I get it I forgotten our date night few days ago. Doesn't mean he have to shut me out. I leaned back against the wall, waiting for him to take a break.
   He came up fast gasping for air. Then I saw the  back of him in his swimming pants. I pulled my hair back looking at his many creases. He got out of the pool on the other side. Damnit, he is ignoring me!
  He did an extra lap just avoid me. I wanted to get mad, but I couldn't stop looking at him. My groin tighten and my mouth watered. How could I ever get mad at him...well I do sometimes.
   He walked around coming my way. I went to straighten up and put my foot off the wall, but he walked straight pass. Gggrrr​...
I dropped my head and grabbed his wrist.
" Haruka."
Never really speaks and I don't expect him to. I glanced and he was looking at me. My heart nearly exploded.
  "You forgot."
My head shot up fast. " I- Haru I told you fell asleep. You know how hard it is to come here right after practice?"
" Yeah, that's all you care about," he snatched his arm away. " I go to go home."
It stung me for a second. Then I got angry. This is child play.
  I growled. "Haru!" I followed and forced his back against the wall. He looked at me angry, and I  mirror him. Then slow my mind replayed. He really wanted me there that day.
  I sighed tighten my hand on his shoulders. "It's been three days. I- I'm sorry."
  His eyes widened in shock. I laid my head on his shoulder, hugging him. He stiffened then relaxed in my arms.
  "I'm not really that angry," he pat my arm.
Are you fucking serious. I looked at him and smiled. "Let's shower." He didn't resist and I couldn't keep my hands off him. I kissed the soft spot on his neck, jerking him off.
"Mmgh," his nails dug into my skin. Then push me away covering his mouth. "We can't do it here,"he looked around.
I smirked. Nagisa... Where are you? " It's not like we haven't-"
"Nagisa keeps walking in on us-"

I pulled him back to me. Licking up his throat. "We should let him watch. It's late he's probably with Rei anyway."
   He shook his head."l have to get to the store." "Fine!" I groaned.
 On the train, it was only us. I rubbed him through his pants. He was getting harder by the second. I couldn't wait no more , licked the side of his neck. Then made him stand in front of me and pulled his cock out his pants.

  I licked length wise  watching him. He kept his mouth covered, and I began sucking on him fast and hard. I jerked myself off as I  played in his ass. He held on the straps, moaning loud and his legs  were shaking. I stopped kissing up his stomach, licking his belly button. I looked up he was watching me.
  "I'll come tomorrow night," I promised.
"That's your practice-"
"I don't always have to practice."      I can't believe I said that. I turned him around making him sit down on me. The feeling of his insides were so, warm so, wet. He struggled to go down. I watched him drooled from the corner of his mouth on to his coat.
I smiled shifting on the seat, he sank down and started to bounce. I smiled helping him go faster. Haru leaned back putting his head on my shoulder, lifting his legs on the poles. Damn, I move him faster and harder. I turned kissing his sloppy mouth, he kisses back grabbing the back of my head.
  His tongue rolled out his mouth. His moans are soft, the way he drools when I fuck him. I looked down thrusting faster. I had to capture the moment, I took out my phone, taking a picture. I stuck out my tongue smiling.
  He grabbed the back of the seat, trying to get up, it just made it easy to fuck him.
"Ah!ngh.." he moaned loud.
  I laughed looking at the photo.I could see everything. I gave it to him grabbing his hips hamming all I have in him. He looked shocked, falling against me.I slipped more off the seat and his were held on the poles.
Shit, I slammed in and out of him faster. His moans got louder as I begin to jerk him off.
"Shush, the driver might hear."I kissed his neck going harder.I stopped rubbing his cock and open his ass cheeks more. "Do it yourself."
He did leaving his mouth open drooling all over his coat. He is so messy, he doesn't even know it.
"Haru," he looked back at me. And I squeezed his hands making him jerk off faster.
" No stop," he bit his lip.
I smiled bitting his ear. "Your talking a lot tonight. I like you that way."
  He kissed me, a kiss I have to sometimes force on him. He took over the kiss by his tongue. Moving around mines forcing it. I couldn't breath my head started to spin. He stopped leaving me breathless.
I opened my eyes, the red on his face darken and he looked away. "Rin I... love you."
I slowed down looking at him shocked. Haru loves me? I came. Haruka loves Me! I grabbed his wrist and kiss me.
"I love you Haruka."