(Jealousy/selfishness)Kyoya X Tamaki (Wanting you)

Kyoya look at the sleeping boy in the back of the club room. It's very rare to find it even see Tamaki resting in the club room. He looked around. Empty... Quiet... No one else is around. It's only once every full moon Kyoya has this moment. He snuck his away towards the lying boy and smiled at his peaceful look when he is asleep.
  He get obnoxious and a nuisances that wrecks his brain when he is awake. But he gets a slight kick out being called mother. He waste no time bending down moving the blond bangs off Tamaki's forehead. Kissing him lightly on his pale skin. Rubbing down the side of his face and rubbing his thumb lightly over his thin pink lips. Kyoya urges to go farther made him hot below and sick with himself.
"Er... You have irritated me... In some way. Don't you know how frustrating this makes me." Of course he doesn't. Kyoya fixed his glasses as they slipped. He sighed rubbing down Tamaki's neck. Remember all the times he saw him smile or reacts to Haruhi.
He was... Extremely jealous of that little girl. But he knows this was wrong. The feelings he has are wrong. How much longer, he thought. How much can he endure till he finally cracks.
So unlike him, so disgusting of him. So... what can he do?
He gripped his hand on Tamaki's neck. "How much long are you going to pretend to sleep?"
He looked at Suoh who smiled like the idiot he chooses to be. "Uh oh, I've been caught-"
"Caught, you weren't even trying hard enough." He glared intensely through the glasses at him. "Have you forgotten..."
Tamaki look down then away. "Of course not... Kyoya."
Kyoya losen his tie and climbing over on top of Suoh. Without a word Tamaki caressed Kyoya's cheek leaning up kissing him softly. Kyoya blood boiled. Why doesn't he stop me! He forces Suoh's arms down the side of the couch with one hand, kissing him aggressively. With the other hand on Suoh's chin opening his mouth. Tasting the mint on his tongue. That Suoh had put in his mouth only minutes before sleeping. Kyoya dare himself to see Suoh's expression.
  He didn't look uncomfortable or hot of breath. His cheeks were flushed pink. He gripped tighter. Being rougher until they both couldn't breathe. He  looked at him as his tongue stuck out from the tongue kiss.
  He wanted to growl ,but held it in. He lifts Suoh's head upwards kissing and sucking on his neck.
"Mmm...ah."
   To hear his moans made his cock throb in his pants. He undid his button top and kissing and sucking down. Suoh's skin always been soft, well took care of. His nipples were already erect. And so was another place. Kyoya put his knee between Suoh's forcing his legs opened. He felt him resist.
"Mmm wait-"
  He glared up silencing him. He sucking and nipped at his chest. Pulling with his teeth. Then bit down. Making him gasped and winced. But he didn't scream but turned away moaning into his arm. Kyoya continued and then kissed down the middle of his stomach and bit him over his navel.
Getting to his favorite part, he undid his pants. Seeing Suoh aching in his underwear. Where he had already seen percum leaking through. Kyoya move the nearly wet underwear and his pants to his knees. He knew all Suoh's soft spots. He bit softly at the side of his knees.
"Ngh, Mmm don't Kyo- mmm!"
  Kyoya quick licked up the base of Suoh's cock before completely taking him into his mouth. He held Suoh's hips and legs as he tried to run. He found out his mouth makes Suoh crazy. Tamaki tries to push Kyoya away but lost all feeling through out his body. He moan as the pleasure feeling gave him chills. He covers his mouth holding back moans. The felt a pinching pressure at his ass. He gasped feeling the slip of Kyoya finger inside him.
"Kyo- Kyoya!"
Fast Kyoya forces more fingers making him hot and panicky. He bit his lip turning away. Feeling the heat rush to his head. Why is Kyoya always so rough? Why... can't he stop him.  .  . His mind becomes empty and can only feel.
Jealousy as if. Selfish... Yes, I am. Kyoya finally admits that he is selfish not caring for his needs. He selfishly wants to take away all Suoh's attention. Wants him to only response to him. To take the thought from Suoh's mind that he one day will hold someone else in his arms. That'll he'll have to run back to him.
Selfish and greedy indeed. He felt his silva and Suoh fluids wetting his asshole.
He snatches his fingers out of him putting on a fitting condom, pressed at Suoh's wet loose hole with the tip of his  wrapped bell head. Where he forced it in holding his legs down.
He watched Tamaki eyes. They were watery and wide open from shock. He wants him to feel good also not just to force it all at him. He slowly push in more. So tight and wet.
"Relax-"
"Ah...I can't this position-"
"Shh, look at me and just relax,"he said slowly cupping Tamaki's face.
He shook his head. "Ah...put all the way in already! I can't wait any longer!" He hugged him bitting Kyoya's shoulder. A little shock ,but smirked fixing his glasses on his nose and grabbed the crook of his knees pushing it down then forces his cock deep in his tight gripping insides. They moan and Kyoya hips thrust hard and stretches out.
"Ahh! To deep!"
But he couldn't stop and slammed himself down then up and out of Suoh. He felt Tamaki's nails dig into his shoulders. He felt himself getting closer falling deeper grinding. Holding on to him. He felt like he could go on but he knew he had limits.
"Ahh... st-stop or I'm about to-"
Fast Kyoya put a hanky over Suoh's penis jerking him off. "Don't forget this'll be a lot of money to clean off a couch."
"Your...ah ...all about money!"
They climax together.
Afterwards Kyoya was disappointed with himself as he and Tamaki freshen up the room. Then felt Tamaki eyes on him. He fixed his glasses looking up from the list.
"We will be starting after the next bell."
"Oh! Yes!"
Then the remaining of their crew came in.
"Kyo-Chan why are you smiling?" Honey asked grabbing his pants leg.
Smiling? "There's a new order of chocolate cakes."
"Chocolate cake!"
Goodness, he'll have us go bankrupt.