Pronodialogue(MaleXFemale)

THIS CONTAINS RAPE AND ROUGH SEX!! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE. DON'T! Please read at own risk👌. Rosey-Senpai; a werid title I don't know what the hell it defines. Hope you enjoy! 👍

Camera one:
Eric glares at the camera as he licked up. Victoria's back
Camera three:
Shows the length of Eric's penis in vagina juices. Thrust in and out of the canal.
Camera two:
Showing the painful pleasure of Victoria's face as she reaches a hot and hard orgasm.

  As this all is happening the story behind the scenes. Victoria's is eighteen years old daughter of a wealthy marketer. Eric is the customer of one her father's deals. He had messed up greatly screwing with the wrong one. Pay back or revenge whatsoever.
  But not only more upsetting that her father has to sit and watch her daughter being treated like an whore. In the beginning she was tied down resisting, but now she was completely being controlled by lust.
Eric smiled opening her legs more. "Are you feeling good?"
Victoria catch her breath nodding. And turned away from the cameras. She still felt a little uncomfortable and wanted to stop. He noticed and grabbed her jaw forcing her to look at her father.
  "Look... Don't you see how this man isn't any good?"
Her father was looking away then forced to watch. Beating him and she beg them to stop. Eric smiles sucking her breast and she fought him. He signal them to start again and she begged. He kissed her skin making her feel good. She didn't know what to do anymore. She didnt wabt him to see this part of her. She didnt want to be in this ssituation. But what could she do? He gave her instructions.
"You love your big wealthy daddy don't you? So look at him and don't move. If you can do that then we'll stop."
Tears began to swell in her eyes and she wipe them away. "i- ahh!"
  Shock she felt him roughly thrust deep into her reaching a place that nearly killed her. She felt the tug of her womb that felt it was being pulled out. She grasped hold Eric as he did what he wanted. He chuckles kissing her neck. "you moved! You looked away!" He shouted as he forced all his might thrusting and then grinding.
"Ahh! Pl- please stop! Ahh! It hurts!" She held on his arms as he stretched out her legs more. "No! Please-"
But he could smell the recent cum from her. He kissed her fold her knees to her head. "damn! Your pussy smells so good!"
Camera two:
Eric's aggressive amazed look on his face.
Camera three:
Victoria's pussy pulling and taking Eric's penis as it reaches places it shouldn't. Then her squirting all on her face and the bed.
Camera one:
The terrified look on Victoria's father face.