3

Arriving at the new King Shaka Zulu international airport was quite an experience. The humidity pressed you almost back into the plane as you step out in the Durban weather. We rented a car and drove to our flat at the ATKV resort called "Natalia". I booked us in and paid for our entire stay at the resort. It is self-cater facilities and after we unpack again. Eddie insisted on driving us to the nearest shopping center we saw as we turn off to the resort. We bought our groceries. Uncle Bertus called me and said he is already at the house and that everything is perfectly fine.

I thanked him and we hung up. Uncle Bertus my father's kid brother, a really wonderful guy. Love's his bodybuilding just a bit too much though. We head back to our flat where we are on the top floor overlooking the ocean. It is really wonderful up here. As it got dark, we took a romantic walk on the beach. We were walking in the surf and Eddie was amazed how hot the ocean was.

'I have never felt the ocean this hot, okay maybe in the Caribbean but not as hot.'

'It is the hot currents that's traveling down from the Mozambique coast that make these waters hotter than any other place on the South African coastline.'

'What? The other coast outside Durban has arctic waters?'

'Yes, you see we are very close to the south pole here in South Africa and the water from East London onward are all icy cold you cannot swim in it at all.'

'That is so interesting.'

'That is also one of the reasons we are the only place in the world that have the sardine run in the dead of winter here in Durban. Not that Durban really shows any signs of winter ever. Even though it is winter up in Johannesburg, here you can still walk around with shorts and a t-shirt and even swim some days here.'

'I can't believe it. It is like you have your own greenhouse.'

'Something like that.' I said as we sat down on the beach watching the sunset completely behind the ocean. We finally turn towards each other and kissed. Oh, boy can Eddie kiss. We just sat there in each other's arms on the beach kissing the night away. Eddie finally pulled away then just rested our foreheads against each other as we smiled at each other. He kissed the tip of my nose then got up, he set out to help me up. We got to our feet and walked back to our flat. Eddie started on our dinner while I was in the shower. He wanted to make me a custom Denmark dish so I let him. I got in my sexy nightwear and paraded in it, in front of him. We are sharing a bed for heaven shake I might as well put something nice on for my boyfriend. Dinner was ready and we sat and eat.

'This is wonderful.'

'Thank you, I'm glad you like it.' He said while we ate. I cleaned up and we just stood by the open sliding door looking out over the ocean as the big ships lay in the bay waiting for the harbor to free up so they can unload and upload their shipments. All the ships lights are on inside and it really looks so pretty on the water as it reflects. Eddie wrapped his arms around me and the feel of him around me felt so great. He bends down and started to kiss my neck then my shoulder. Gosh, it feels wonderful. I felt around and rake my fingers in his hair. We slide the door close and closed the thick curtains. Soon the air-conditioner was on in our room and we are both very naked and he was climbing on top of me.

We made love for the first time and oh my soul what an experience that was. I found my Mr. Perfect wondering on a dirt road in Rwanda. I fell asleep the happiest woman in the whole world and in the arms of my boyfriend. For the whole week, we spend every waking minute in all sorts of romantic ways. We spend some time on the beach and Eddie enjoyed the ocean so much. I did warn him to rather not go into deep because of shark attacks and I really don't want any harm to come to him. We walked back to the flat to get out of the heat and under some air-conditioning. We just lay on the bed under the air-conditioning. The next few days, we'll go and visit my parents.

The next day it was overcasted and raining. We drove the two hours up to the north coast of Durban to where my parents are staying. I did not let them know we are visiting, leaving it as a surprise. I rang the bell at the gate and my father's voice came up over the intercom.

'Please open the gate.' I said and the surprise in his voice was a reward on his own. He opens the gate for us and we drove up to the house. My whole family storm out and greeted us. I introduced Eddie Williams to everyone. My mother's sister Karien along with her husband Stephan came to visit with my parents for the afternoon. My sister and nephew also came out when they heard us.

I took Eddie's hand and he wraps his arm around me as we all went back into the house. My family asked Eddie a lot of questions when they heard he was from Denmark. Later I could see they are touching on a very tender spot for him right now and I stepped in redirecting the heat of the conversation back on my family.

'Thank you.' He whispered in my ear.

'You're welcome, love.' I whisper back to him. I held his leg and he held me in his arms. Soon the conversation turned to rugby. Mom and my aunty were busy in the kitchen. I set out to help them. Mom is cutting thin slices of already cooked turkey served with salads.

'So when did you two kids arrived?'

'Last week.'

'Last week already and only now you two came here.'

'Yeah, mom. Eddie thought I need a break so we've been resting for a week.'

'I really like Eddie. A very decent boy with wonderful manner and he has a kind of air about him.'

'Yeah, he is really great. He is learning to be a real estate agent.'

'Oh, wonderful. So you can finally get the help you need.'

'Yes, that is the plan.'

'Wonderful.'

'You two look rather involved.' My aunt asked me.

'Yes, we are involved.' I confirmed it for her. We got everything on the table.

'Oh, how wonderful.' My aunt said and gave me a hug. The men were talking cars when I came to sit next to Eddie. Mom called all of us to the table and we all sat around the table eating and talking. After lunch, we head back to our flat where we stay for the next few days enjoying the last stretch of our holiday. At the airport, my family came and saw us off. Soon we were in the air heading back to Johannesburg.

'Thank you, that was a well-deserved break we both clearly needed.' Eddie said taking me in his arms on our flight back.

'Yes, it was really nice. Thank you for suggesting it.' I said giving him a kiss.

'I really got so much of my assignments done over the two week period I might even think I'm right on track.'

'That is wonderful news.' He kissed my hair. 1 hours later we got our luggage and we were on our way home. Got home my uncle finally met Eddie and they started talking while I got our laundry in the washing machine. My uncle left and we were finally alone. With our first load of washing ready for the drier, I load our final load of washing. We settled down and got to our own things.

I caught up on some business e-mails and was basically done in no time. I sat down and finished a sketch I was working on for weeks. I rolled it up and placed it in a long canister and started on my next drawing. This one is a private homeowner that wants to build his family a new home closer to his work. I was halfway in when Eddie brought me some refreshments. He looked at my drawings and was stunned how beautiful it all was.

'Maybe one day you can draw our own place which we going to build in beautiful Cape Town.'

'No need I already have, a couple of years ago.' I said and pulled it out of its canister. I pulled it open and showed him.

'Now this is wonderful.'

'Thank you, everything in the house is eco-friendly.'

'Really?'

'Yes, it is.'

'Now that makes it even beautiful.' He said cupping my face.

'Thank you.' I said as Irolled up the plans again and placed it back in the canister. We finally gotready for bed and now with Eddie laying behind me holding me in his arms feltso nice, just a little hot. Fell asleep in my man's arms. I was having awonderful dream.