6

In a few months from now, Eddie and I will be celebrating our second wedding anniversary. Yes, people time really do fly. But what I haven't told Eddie is that I stop using my birth control pills a few weeks ago. You see I really desperately want to have my wonderful husband's baby, and with my bio clock ticking my time is running out and I really want to have more than one or two kids before my time is up.

Weeks pass by and our businesses just keep growing from strength to strength. I have an architectural conference in San Diego, in a few days and I was busy getting all my things ready to leave. Eddie can't go with me because he is really busy with clients every day this week and besides my conference is only 4 days long anyway. I was laying on our bed one night waiting for my husband to get out of the shower so we can have some fun and games before I leave tomorrow. He got out of the shower and saw me just laying in my birthday suite waiting for him to come take advantage of his very bare skin wife.

'Oh, Mrs. Williams do you know how perfect you look right now.'

'I do?'

'Very much yes.' He said with a naughty side ways grin. He crawled all over me leaving kisses in its wake. The rest, as they say, was history. The next morning early Eddie drove me to the airport. A very teary goodbye at the gate. He kissed me and told me to have a safe flight and come back real soon.

'I love you Mr. Williams do you know that.'

'I love you Mrs. Williams and don't ever forget that.' I really have to tear myself away from him and head for my boarding gate. He gave me one last kiss before I walk off. When I walked through the gate and sat and wait for them to call us I thought about Eddie and that this really is the first time in two years that I will spend time without him by my side. I really do need to get him something once I'm over there. Like some cloths or something, I'll see when I get there.

We started to board and soon we were speeding down the runway. The nose of the plane tip up and we were in the air. Our flight was smooth sailing all the way and the moment I set foot on the ground I phoned Eddie and I know it really is early morning in South Africa, but he did say once I'm in San Diego I should call him no matter what the time. So I did just that.

'Hello.' A sleepy voice said.

'Hey.' I said and his sleepy voice brought a smile to my face because I can actually picture his sleepy face in my head. 'I just want to let you know I arrived safely in San Diego.'

'I am so glad you're safe my love. I miss you already.'

'I miss you much more like you can't believe, Mr. Williams.'

'Oh, love. Please take care of yourself.'

'I will. Please go back to bed. I love you.'

'Okay. I love you to honey. Bye.'

'Bye.' We hung up and I got in a cab. My hotel room was okay. I have stayed in much better, but after all, I'll be only sleeping and cleaning up here. Our first gala dinner starts tonight and it is only in a few hours so I took a welcoming shower and got ready for tonight. Before I got in my dress I took a nap for an hour. After my nap, I apply my makeup and pin my hair up. I zip up my dress and head out to get a cab. Our gala was great and the dinner was divine. When I got back to my room my stomach did not feel so well.

I took something for my upset stomach and went to bed after I took my makeup off. Fell asleep and was woken by my bad stomach. I hurled my guts out and felt much better afterward. The rest of the night and day was okay. Again the three following mornings I felt the same way and after I puked my lungs out I felt better and the rest of the day was perfectly fine. I was on the plane on my way home when the same feeling took a hold of me again. The moment we landed back on South African soil I had to run to the bathroom again. This really isn't any fun feeling like this every day. Eddie found me and was so shocked when he saw me so pale.