The hidden life

TW!!!!!!!!!!!! mentions of abuse

3RD POV: 

Michael decided to take the same short cut he always took home again today. Although this time, he'd never had imagined that THIS would happen.

As he was walking, he noticed a cowering body at the end, leading to a street closer to his own. He moved swiftly to reach the body. Then finding out it was a small boy, he was wearing a red white and blue stripped shirt, had the mot beautiful eyes and face structure, and also looked badly beaten.

"Hey there buddy... you okay?" Michael only got a strange look from the boy at his feet.

"Please..don't hurt me..." The boy below him whimpered. Michael was stunned at the words. 

"I won't hurt you, why don't I take you back to my place and clean you up. I'm Michael by the way. And you are?"

"I-I'm Jeremy..." Michael smiled, he liked that name.

"Cute name for a cute boy. A true package deal!" Michael said happily. Jeremy smiled slightly before dusting himself off.  Michael thought he was strangely cooperative, probably because he was scared.

Once home Mrs. Mell walked in a little stunned.  

"So... a boyfriend finally?" Michael blushed and Jeremy stood still in fear.

"MOM! No! I just, he was laying in the back of an alley and I thought I could help him," he leaned into his mom's ear and tried to whisper. "But he is mighty fine and I wouldn't mind dating him... and his name is Jeremy " Jeremy heard.  Jeremy blushed softly and walked around a little.

"Well, Jeremy, you're welcome to stay here as long as you'd like. I'm sure Michael will show you around, now I have to go. It's ladies night, bye. Also, one, love you, and two dad won't be  home until Friday because he's on a company trip. Be safe, there's food in the fridge!"  She grabbed her purse and disappeared into the night.

"You're mom... She's great..you're so lucky..." Jeremy said softly.

"Well I sure am! Now I must ask, what happened to you?"  Michael said

"I came out as bisexual... If you can tell it didn't end well."

"Aw man, Jer, that really sucks. But don' worry, I'm gay-er than dick. And my parents are veryyyyyyyyyy supportive." He dragged out his Y. Jeremy laughed. "You're laugh is cute." they both blushed now. Michael took Jeremy's hand and led him to the bathroom. He got out all the cut cleaning stuff (tf is it called,,, idk) as Jeremy shifted past Michael to sit on the closed toilet next to the sink. Michael applied the first bit of cleanser to Jeremy's skin, causing the boy to whence in pain. Michael clamed him.

Two week time skip OWO

Jeremy and Michael got a lot closer, and they wouldn't admit it but each of their hearts beat faster around the other man. Michael's parents were more than happy with keeping Jeremy, and even bought him a bunch of new clothes. Jeremy liked it and thought maybe today would be his day for making a move on Michael!

Jeremy's POV: 

Well, today's the day. I'm gonna do it. I can do it!

"Morning Jer!" Michael said walking into the basement. I smiled.

"Morning, hey can we talk...?" I asked him, he looked concerned.

"Uh, sure?" Michael was scarred. He LOVES Jeremy and doesn't want him to leave...

"Well, I just...I love you a lot. And so....will you be my boyf-" Michael cut me off with a kidd.

"Riend. And yes I would love to." 

We spent the rest of the day cuddling and kiss, and even told Mr. and Mrs. Mell, they were so happy. And that was the start to an amazing relationship

______________

Hope you like