Chapter 2: Introductions

Molly Weasley was as attentive now as she was twenty years in the future. First she had ushered everyone down stairs and into the kitchen. As soon as everyone had all sat down she was at the stove, waving her wand and making some lunch.

Taking care of people was what she did best and now during this situation taking care of everyone was the only thing she could think to do.

A hostile kind of tension was in the room. Lupin had already sent a message to the other members of the Order and requested they all return to the house. While they waited. Harry and everyone else stood around the counter, while the teenagers sat down, waiting for something to happen.

Nobody says a word. Lupin stares accusingly at the invaders, trying to get a read on them. His wand was clutched tightly in his hand, Incase this indeed turned out to be a scheme.

Hermione was so involved in her own thoughts, trying to piece together how exactly they got here, that she didn't notice Hugo's intense gaze on the younger version of his mother.

Rose seemed to have lost her nerve from early and instead kept quiet, next to Al and Lily, picking at a loose thread on her quidditch jumper.

Al glance over at Scorp and raise an eyebrow at him, silently begging him to speak.

If Rose wasn't going to speak, the next best option would be Scorp. He had that Malfoy charm that could fool anyone into believing anything that came out of his mouth.

Scorp sighs. "So-" He awkwardly says, drumming his finger against the table. "Lovely day isn't it?"

Al chuckles, as Rose puts her shaking head into her hands, clearly disappointed in her best mate. Clearly he needs to work on his charm a little more.

Sirius laughs. "I like this one."

Al glanced around the room to find that his father's eyes were locked onto him. They hadn't left him since they came into the room.

"When are the other members getting here?" Ron demands, suddenly becoming overwhelmed by his curiosity as to who the strangers were sitting in front of him. The one girl called herself a Weasley and Ron couldn't help but notice that she had his eyes and Hermione's button nose. There was that little bit of hope in him that thought maybe, just maybe that was his and Hermione's kid.

"Now Ron." A man with long untamed red hair, says, walking into the kitchen, followed by Arthur Weasley and a woman with bubblegum pink hair who runs in behind them, nearly tripping on her own feet as she does, so. "What seems to be the problem."

"Them." Ron says, pointing at the group of unidentified kids across the room from him. Drawing the new visitors attention to them. They raise their eyebrows in question and glance at their fellow Order members for some answers.

"Who are they?"

"How'd they get in?"

"Where is everyone else?" Lupin demands, not answering any of their questions.

"They got held up. They'll be here for supper." Uncle Bill explains, turning to look at us.

"Uncle Bill you look so different!" Lily gasps in shock, speaking everyone's mind.

All the kid's life they had only seen their Uncle Bill's face covered in scars, but here his face was scar free. Eyes widen in surprise at his face. It was like looking at a completely different person.

"Lily!" Rose scolds sending her a stern look that shuts Lily up.

"Uncle?"

"Way to go." Al sighs, leaning his head onto his hands.