15. Change of Pace

(Jonathan POV)

(Jonathan POV)

I felt violated as I stood on the moving sidewalk in the airport with my brother next to me and my husband standing across from me. My sunglasses were covering my eyes to hide the pain that had built up in practically anything under the belt. 

It even hurt to sit. 

I tilt my gaze up just in time to see Ash staring at me with this stupid smile on his face. 

"So did you find your friend?" He asks Pierce without taking his eyes off me for a second. 

Can I hit him for just staring at me like a hungry caveman? That's a thing right? 

"I couldn't find him, but while you were balls deep in the Intern, I found the report that saved our asses today," Pierce says.

 I had taken enough shit from my younger brother but I decided to let it slide since I knew he had enough to go through.

 "Well, first of all, I fucking told you so, and second of all, I was not balls deep in the intern. I could only go halfway and look at the state he's in,"

 I kick my husband so hard he doubles over in pain.

 My little brother groans and rubs his temple. 

"I didn't need to know that," He mutters and Ash laughs.

 "I was just fixing your assumption, I refuse to be bottom any longer!" 

Ash gets a little too excited and shouts this out loud. My mouth drops.

I decide to walk away before I strangle this idiot from the embarassment.

"You know what, I'm really debating signing those divorce papers,"

 I grumble as I walk forward with Pierce, leaving Ash behind us.

 "Guys! Wait up!" 

*******😂😂😂😂 Ash I love you but whyyy

*******
😂😂😂😂 Ash I love you but whyyy

^me yelling inside my head