Prolouge

A green light shone through the room and the small baby, the youngest by 10 minutes, absorbed the curse causing an explosion and serious burns on her body, the explosion gave then all scars Ivy and Lilac the closest and identical ones got a scar in the shape of a circle for Ivy the right side of her neck for Lilac the right Harry the lighting bolt on his forehead and Azumi the burns that covered her body.

Soon later Dumbledore arrived at the house along with hagrid they had to split them up and give them the optional last names Ivy and Lilac Evans, Harry Potter and Azumi Merlin they tried to separate Ivy and Lilac both that resulted in Lilac being engulfed by a sphere of fire and Ivy being engulfed in a sphere of water and on top of that they were all engulfed in a sphere of vines so it was impossible.

The Evans lived with Hagrid, Azumi lived with Professor Dumbledore and Harry lived with the Dursleys

The Evans twins were hybrids they were part merperson and veela they didn't have mates and had a short temper they could control fire and water but would never turn into one of those crazy lunatic birds, whenever they touched water they would turn into a merperson.

So I'm writing like 2-3 stories at once so I'll try to update them all at least once a week if I don't just remind me so yah
220 words excluding A/N