Dorm rooms and early mornings

Ivy POV
We eat and then we follow a prefect to the dormitories (A/N I don't know what the ravenclaw rooms are like so shush!) the rooms are beautiful! The common room is blue (duh!) with a white ceiling and silver door frames the couches are lapis blue with silver pillows and a fuffy white rug the carpet is sapphire blue and the doors are made out of cedar wood we go up to the girls dorms they look like this and the ceiling is enchanted to always look like the night sky even during the day

Ivy POVWe eat and then we follow a prefect to the dormitories (A/N I don't know what the ravenclaw rooms are like so shush!) the rooms are beautiful! The common room is blue (duh!) with a white ceiling and silver door frames the couches are lapis ...

We go to sleep and wake up the next morning (duh) but at 🕠 (what time? 😏) we go to the gryffindor portrait (don't ask) 'what's the password?' 'IDK' "bubbles?" I try everyone likes bubbles "not the password but I can tell you're gonna prank someone who?" The lady says "Fred and George. What is your name miss?" I ask being polite "Alexandra" she says then let's us in we go to the boys dorms and put hot pink in their shampoo bottles and we dye all of their clothes hot pink to we did this to the whole dorm as there was only one other person we go back to our dorm and find that it is 🕡 we see Luna and we know that she wants to dye her hair brown so we put hair dye in her shampoo I mean we will warn her before she showers so she can choose and all we both have a shower and get ready for breakfast and school and whatnot then Luna wakes up "we put hair dye in your shampoo" we tell her "what colour?" "Brown" I reply "oh my god thank you thank you thank you" she squeals running into the bathroom and having a shower she comes out a few minutes later with gorgeous brown hair "quick to the great hall we need to see this!" Lilac announces we walk to the great hall and over to our table almost as soon as we sit down 3 boys walk in Covered. In. Pink we keep a poker face until half the people notice then burst out laughing Lilac and I stand up saying "whoever did this That. Was. The. Best!"

378
Yay!