2: Robert In Kenya

When he reached the airport, he came to know that the flight was delayed by half an hour. According to his bad and ill-bred nature, he started shouting, screaming and blaming the airport staff and the pilot. He did not understand that the delay was not the staff's fault but due to a technical problem. Despite all he did, however much he shouted, he could not reduce the delay(obviously). He had to wait till the problem was resolved.

After the wait, which seemed like ten hours to him (for he had a very bad sense of time) he boarded the flight. In the plane, he met a man called Arnold Straw. He was just like Robert Istay Kaster, but instead of bad attitude, he was a miser, and a very stingy one indeed. They soon became friends. After the flight landed, they parted ways, but Robert had a new bad quality in him, learned from his recent acquaintance. It was STINGINESS.

When he reached Kenya, he met many people. Seeing his bad attitude and ill-bred nature, they all developed an intense dislike for him immediately. Once again, he started displaying his attitude and stinginess. This time, too, jokes came up:

~Why did Robert Istay Kaster marry on 29th of February?

To save the cost of an anniversary gift.

~What is Robert Istay Kaster's definition of tomato soup?

Hot water served in red bowls.

~What is the volume of Robert Istay Kaster's belly?

A few cubic kilometers.

~What is smaller than an atom?

Robert Istay Kaster's brain.

~Where does a fool feel intelligent?

In the presence of Robert Istay Kaster.

And he was thus ridiculed and slandered, insulted and abused, but still he did not learn his lesson.

One day he met Arnold Straw on the road, who was begging for money. He thought that begging was a very interesting and amusing thing to do, and so he picked a spot on the street and started begging. Each day, he earned approximately 2 pennies, and was very happy to be getting such a huge income.

He made his job permanent. Everyday he went on the
road and asked passerbys for some money,  and a few extremely generous ones would give him a penny.

However, other than the generous people, everybody laughed at him. His head being very thick, he thought that everybody was mad, and did not realize why they were laughing. He therefore decided to laugh at them in turn.

When people saw him begging, they laughed, and when he laughed back, they were ascertained of his mental status and the few who gave him money also stopped. Now his income was reduced to less than a penny a day. He still did not mind, because for him it was still a large income.

After some time, he tried again what he tried to do to Henry and Arthur, which, of course failed, because the people were far more intelligent than him. After that, he decided that that he had had enough of Kenya, and decide to go to Kerela, in South India.......