One Big Disaster- Chapter One

Hiya everyone!

As you all know, Peyton and I have just finished One Magazine. One Year. One Direction. So, Here is the beginning chapter.

This chapter is dedicated to imSamantha because I think she is one of our devoted fans!!

Enjoy!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Alex's POV**

It has been 2 and a half months since Cory and I left the boys. God, I still loved Liam but I am currently dating Luke. He is in my Journalism class and the third week into term, he asked me out. I decided that it was time to get over the boys. They stopped calling us after the second week we were gone. Well, Niall and Cory still talked every now and then. It hurt me every time something One Direction related happened. Cory and I had been down in the dumps since, but we are finally starting to bounce back.  I still wear the necklace Liam got me. He was my first love. I don't think I will ever be over him.

Cory and I had moved to New York right after we left the boys. We had a really big apartment, thanks to our saving from our jobs, and we had moved in and everything was perfect.  We had big rooms, double bathroom. (i.e. Two showers, two sinks). The place was pure amazing. We got our tattoos a few weeks ago. They are absolutely stunning.  Cory and I have been swamped with homework and work. Cory was still single though. Anyway, Cory and I had managed to stay at the top of our class. You have to work hard to keep a scholarship.

My hair is now a very cute Cherry Red.  Luke adores my hair. He is always calling my beautiful. He is okay with Cory and I's friendship and he gets it if I have plans with her.

Luke Jacobs is tall, has brown hair that swoops perfectly, white teeth and blue eyes. He is tan and fit and all over amazing.

Anyway, I have to get going to class. Cory was already gone and she had made me breakfast. I smiled and jogged to the elevator.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sighed as I sipped my coffee and sat in my seat in the front of the class. "Morning Babe." Luke sid planting a kiss on my cheek. He rubbed my back as I groaned and I rested my head on his shoulder. "I love how you hate mornings." He said and I smiled.

"Morning class!" Professor Ruben said. Mr. Ruben was around 35 and he was, don't judge me, pretty hot. He was tan, had a nice, white smile and blonde hair. He had brown eyes like Liam's. Al. Stop right there. NO THINKING OF LIAM!

I sighed and pulled out my laptop to record today's lesson while typing notes."Ms. Johnson, what is the most important thing about being a Journalist?" He asked me and I smiled.

"Ask a lot of questions. Seek the truth." I said.

"Excellent!" He yelled and I smiled. "Now, does everyone have their Essays done?" He asked and we all nodded. I drew the subject of Music. I had a good 12 page essay on how music effects us and how certain genres effect certain people. I listed just about every band in my report but One Direction. Couldn't right about them.  I sighed and collected the reports from behind me and set mine on top.  Ruben grabbed them from me and set them on his desk. He went to into the lecture and I smiled.

My phone buzzed and it was a text from Cory.

From: CoryBear<3

Hey!! We still on for Lunch? x

To: CoryBear<3

OF COURSE!!!! xx

I smiled and put my phone away. Luke looked over at me and raised an eyebrow. I scribbled about my Lunch plans with Cory and passed the paper to him. I went back to taking notes.

We still on for dinner tomorrow? 

I scribbled a yes and sent it back. He smiled at me and we went back to listening. I went back to typing up some notes now and then and pulled out my iPad to draw what was on the board. I hummed inside my head and smiled. Things were starting to get better.

FINALLY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How was class?" I asked Cory as we got some subs from Subway.

"Fun. I finally mastered the dance." She said and I smiled. "How about you?"

"Amazing. As ever!" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"How can taking a boring Journalist class plus 3 other English classes be amazing?" She asked and I shrugged.

"How can you take a really difficult dance class plus three other dance genre classes?" I asked and she smirked.

"Because I love it." She said.

"And that's why my classes are amazing because I love it!" I said taking a bit of my BLT.  She laughed and after I swallowed, I joined in.  I looked at my watch and almost choked.

"Shit! I have five minutes to get to English. If I'm late Professor Kornstrum won't let me take my test. See ya tonight! I'm making hamburgers for supper." I said and took off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kornstrum hates me." I said while flipping a burger. Cory was sitting at the table reviewing for one of her tests.

"Why? Did you still get to take your test?" She asked.

"Ya. I was about 30 seconds away from not being able to." I said placing the burgers on the plates. The doorbell rang and I sighed.I walked over and opened the door. "Luke, I told you tonight was girl's night." I said. I looked up and covered my necklace as tears threatened to fall. I was barely over them!

I saw none other than Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne.

One Direction was back and we weren't ready.