Secrets Revealed - Chapter 38.

Hellooooo. (:

I hope you enjoy.

- Peyton.

------------------------------------

* Corrine :D *

After leaving Alex's room, I decided to watch some TV. I figured it would do me some good to get my mind off of things. Grabbing the clicker and hitting the power button, I plopped down onto the couch. I hit the "guide" button to look to see what was on.

I stopped on E! news. I recalled watching this with Alex a lot. I gasped, I remembered something! I smiled triumphantly and focused on the screen.

"In other news, One Direction's girlfriends are still in England even after the incident." The lady said, as a picture flashed of Alex and I. My heart stopped. "Pictured here on the right is Alexandria Johnson, on the left Corrine Parker. Nobody knows what exactly happened to the girls as the information will not be released to the public. Rumors have it, though, that Alex is having nightmares and Corrine has severe memory loss. As the biggest boy band in the country, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan have a lot of explaining to do for the fans. It's only fair."

The tears immediately started flowing down my face. They lied to me. I can't believe they lied to me. Wait - the reporter said girlfriendS of One Direction. Am I dating someone in this so called band? How could they not tell me this? What kind of friends are they?

I screamed bloody murder and proceeded to grap the nearest thing, which was a lamp, and throw it at the TV. Everyone came running in, Alex being the first. She had a knife gripped in her hand so tight that her knuckles were white.

"Where is he?!" She growled through clenched teeth. She was crouched down, ready to fight.

I scoffed. "Who is he? Oh, wait, you'll probably just lie about that too!" I sneered, grabbing the clicker and throwing as hard as I could at the wall. She flinched back as Liam wrapped his arms around her. "When were you going to tell me about 'One Direction'? Hm?" I said, stepping closer to Louis. "University my ass!" In one swift movement, I bitch slapped him. "If you were my real friends, you would've told me a long time ago. Especially you." Pointing a finger at Alex, I growled. "How could you?"

Before anyone could say anything, I ran out. I was angry and hurt. This wasn't just some small secret that didn't matter, this was HUGE. They were the most popular boy band in the world, for God's sake. How could they not tell me this? How could they think that I wouldn't find out?

I heard them calling my name, but I refused to stop running. Tears were blurring my vision and I had to wipe them away every couple seconds in order to see where I was going.

I might not have my memory back, but that doesn't mean they could lie to me. Stupid jerks.

I kept running until I came across a rundown motel. 10 euros a night, not bad. I walked in and pulled out the money I stuffed in my bra this morning. Counting it, I realized I only had 40 euros to my name. I sighed, handing the lady 10 of the 40 euros. She slid the key across the counter and I walked to my room.

The first thing I did was take a hot shower - showers always gave me time to think. During my shower, I analyzed my situation.

My name is Corrine, I am 18 - I mean 19 - years old. I was in an accident that some how affected my memory. I guess Alex was involved too, due to her extreme jumpiness. I'm in England, but I'm not sure how I got here or why I'm here in the first place. I have 30 euros to my name. I know nobody here or where I'm even at in Cheshire. There are 5 hot boys back at the hotel, that I left dumbfounded. One of those 5 is my boyfriend. Although Liam was off limits, so that left 4. They lied to me about being in a university. They're actually super stars. I don't have anything. I have no food, no change of clothes, and no cellphone charger.

In other words, I'm fucked.

But for some reason, I just didn't care.

As I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel, my mind flashed to Zayn. How he comforted me just by looking at me, how he made me feel safe. But I don't even know the kid.

So why do I wish he was here so bad?