Alex & Jess Part 1

(Take back to when ben had just told Jess to go home because we couldn't stay with Lexi)

-Jess's P.O.V-

We all know what happened when I went home, but when I got to the police station to fill out forms I almost couldn't, my life is such a mess and I hate it.

Alex walks through the door and sits down next to me, I wanted someone to be here for me and me and Alex have a past I do love this boy, love was in our relationship, I just don't love him as much as I do Ben.

I explained to him what happened as he drove me back to my place, witch was now empty. "Will you be okay?" He asks putting his hand on my knee I stay silent as I look down at his hand. "Alex...-" I get cut off "yeah, yeah I know, I shouldn't touch you." He says taking his hand away but I quickly grab it and look at him. "Can you please stay?" I look down "I don't want to be alone" I say and he takes his seatbelt off and reaches an arm over to me and lifts my head up. "I always promised I would be here for you" he says and gets out of the car and walks around to my door and opens it for me "you didn't have to-" he smirks at me and lifts me up bridal style and closes the door with his foot.

We get inside and he lets me down. "That was uncalled for Alex." I say looking away "you're so beautiful baby you should be treated like a princess." He says and I blush slightly and I can tell he knows. He walks over so he is facing me "ohmygod are you smiling" he says acting shocked and a big smile grows on my face and I laugh abit "no way" he smiles and I burry my face in my hands.

He laughs and pulls me into him. "I missed you so much" he says and I wrap my arms around him "I missed you too" I say and I feel he's smile. God this kid kills me, I wish we didn't have a past.

We decided to watch a movie I just needed he's company. We were watching a movie and a sex scene came on. I felt a tad bit uncomfortable because me and Alex never slept with each other while we were together.

"You shouldn't be with him Jess." Alex says and I face him. "With who?" I ask "Ben" he says moving closer to me and grabbing my hand "you should be with a guy who will stay by your side no matter what, a guy who will always be there and not have a second family to worry about. " He says and looks down. I grab his hand and squeeze it "I know you think I left you cause I had feelings for Ben, but I didn't please know that. " I say and kiss his hand. He looks at the tv and the sex scene was still going.

"Have you and Ben?" He asks looking at the tv then to me. "No.. I'm still a virgin" I say another then my dad of course I'm not counting that. He looks at me "you should lose it to the right guy Jess" he says grabbing onto my thighs and pulling me towards him and wrapping my legs around him. "And who's the right guy?" I ask with my face inches away from he's.

He pushes his lips into mine and I got butterflies. He bit my lip for entrance and I gave it to him and the second his tongue touched mine I felt a sensation. We break the kiss and rest out foreheads together, we're both panting "take this upstairs?" He asks and I nod faster then he could finish the sentence. He puts both hands on my butt and lifts me up and I keep my legs wrapped around him and wrap my arms around his neck.

We go upstairs and he kicks the door shut with his foot and slams me up against the wall, he reconnects his lips with mine and the butterflies return. I break the kiss and start kissing down his neck and sucking. He let a few moans escape and it felt good. He lifted my head up and started kissing down my neck and doing the same thing. I lean my head back against the wall as I let moans escape and he kisses down my collarbones. He takes my shift off and puts his hands back on my butt and pulls me even closer to him. He kisses down my neck and chest making me feel so good.

He moves us away from the wall and to the bed and lays me down. He goes to the end of my body and starts kissing/licking from my ankles upwards. I lean back and close my eyes knowing what's going to come next. He starts kissing my inner thigh and it feels amazing. He slides my shorts down and chucks them somewhere around the room. He continues kissing my inner thigh and then looks up at me "you ready baby?" He asks and I just nod with my eyes closed. I feel he's tongue explore me and move in fast motions inside of me and I let out moans left right and centre.

Once he knows I'm wet enough he comes back up to me slowly kissing his way up. He hovers over me and I smile at him so pleased. "I'm just going to test you out babygirl" he whispers in my ear and I feel a finger go inside of me. I moan and close my eyes as he goes in and out, he then puts two fingers in and I continue to moan, he goes in and out and I squeeze my eyes shut keeping them closed "oh alexx" I say leaning my head back as his hands are working magic. "Fuck, baby I can't take it any longer. " he says and he takes his fingers out and puts himself inside of me. I take a deep breath as it hurt so bad. I lean my head back more to try and make it less painful. He slowly thrusts in and out taking it slow. I feel him kiss my neck and I relax a bit, it's painful so I'm tensing and that doesn't help during sex you need to relax to enjoy it, but it hurts. "You okay baby?" He asks brushing a hand over my cheek. I nod yes but my eyes have been closed the whole time. He kisses up my neck and to my jaw line. The kisses distract me from what's going on down there and eases the pain the more I relax. "Open your eyes baby" he says and I take a deep breath and open them to see him hovering over me, he smiles and kisses me "try to relax baby" he says kissing my chest. I take slow breaths and he goes in and out repeatedly. He kisses down my neck and as he does so he gets a finger down there but this time it was rubbing. This boy is working magic I'm telling you. I feel an enormous amount of pleasure and I relax completely making the thrusting no longer hurt at all. "Keep going Alexx" I say leaning my head back, the pleasure is too good it's almost too much. He does faster with the rubbing and the thrusting "ohhhhh Alex" I moan digging my nails into his back "fuck" he says picking up his speed "keep saying my name baby" he says and I feel my stomach getting hot " fuck yes Alex keep going" I say "faster" I say and he goes faster. "I'm close baby" he says and smile "I think I am too" I says and dig my nails into his back more this was unreal. I felt something inside of me and Alex moaned like crazy "I'm cumming babe" he says "I know" I say "keep going baby just a little bit longer" I says and he picks up his speed he rubs faster then he thrusts and I feel the heat in my stomach getting hotter and hotter, it's almost like I knot "fuck yes Alex I'm so close baby" I say and grip my nails deeper he goes faster and I feel so good "stay right there baby right there" I say and he does so. I feel the knot in my stomach release and the burning sensation come out of me "that's it baby" I say and he gets out of me, after I orgasmed I couldn't take anything after that I was too sensitive.

I close my legs and turn to my side and squeeze my stomach in surprise of what just happened. "Baby, that was too good" Alex says and kisses my shoulder wrapping his arm around me. I loved him being here and being with me. "Can you stay the night?" I ask "anything for you after that beautiful. " he says and kisses my shoulder again.

I get up and put my underwear and bra back on and he puts his underwear back on. Alex walks over to me and pulls me close wrapping his arms around my waist "you deserve everything in the world baby" he says and I blush. I know I didn't and I wouldn't even want everything in the world but he made me feel special. I wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head on his shoulder "I appreciate you a lot Alex. I'm sorry about the way things ended" I say and he kisses my shoulder "it's okay baby girl, let's get some rest." He says laying me down and getting under the covers next to me. He pulls me into his chest and I rest my head on him. Is this what love feels like? I smile and kiss his chest "thank you so much baby" I say and he smiles and rubs my back as I fall asleep.