Chapter Eleven- My Choice

-Jess's P.O.V-

I walk out of the hospital and I see Alex's car, I smile and walk over to the driver side door and open it, he looks up at me and I signal for him to get out and he does so confused. I pull him close to me, close enough I could feel he's heart pounding. "I missed you so much baby girl." He says with a crack in he's voice as he pulls me close tightly. He puts his head in my neck and I want to stay here. Just like this. This is all I needed and wanted. I feel secure. Safe.

"Hey.." I hear a voice say and I look as someone gets out of the back seat of Alex's car. "Ben" I say and release Alex. He slowly walks up to me and grabs my hands, his eyes have tears in them as I look at him. "Please hug me" He says and I pull him close. "I'm so sorry Ben." I say and he squeezes my back "I'm glad your out, I needed you so bad" he says and I smile "let's just go home okay?" I say and he nods releasing the hug, he keeps hold of my hand and tries to pull me back to him the second I let go "It's alright, come on" I say and turn around and face Alex. Ben wraps his arm around me protectively and gives Alex a look. I roll my eyes and get in the car.

We get to Lexi's house and I felt uncomfortable. We get out of the car and I sigh, "it's alright baby" he says grabbing my hand "I'm here and won't let anything happen" he says and I smile at Alex. Ben gives him a death glare and we walk inside.

We walk in and Lexi greets ben with a hug and stares at me, I smile at her trying to calm the water but she still stares at me "what's she doing here, you were only meant to pick her up" she ask and Alex stands in front of me "Lexi calm down, she is my friend, I wanted her here" he says and I grab his arm "well your friends with a whore" she says turning around but Alex grabs her arm "I'm your older brother and you listen to me. You're the one that got pregnant at 15 at a party, I'm sorry but whose the whore?" He says facing me and wrapping his arm around me "let's go upstairs" he says smiling at me and we walk up to his room.

We leave the door open and we sit on his bed "Alex I don't want to cause drama between your family they're your family please be nice" I say and he puts his hand on my knee "she is my little sister, we fight and call each other names all the time baby, don't worry" he says putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me into him. I rest my head on his shoulder and he rubs the back of my neck.

"What's with you trying to get with my girlfriend?" ben says walking in I sigh "I actually have a label now do I?" I ask sitting up and ben looks at me in shock "you said you were ready to try things out and the night you left you said you loved me, who says that then leaves, I waited for you to get out and this is what I get?" He asks. I look down "I want to talk to you in private" I say and ben rolls his eyes I stand up and take ben's hand and go into the guest room. "What is going on Jess? I know you lost your virginity to him but you love me I know you do" he says grabbing my arm and I get goosebumps. "Ben..He was there for me, he was there when you weren't, YOU told me to go home and I did and it left me alone. HE was there for me when you were sleeping with YOUR pregnant girlfriend. " I say and sit down. "I want someone who will be there for me whenever I need him, not someone who has to worry about watching two kids." I say and look down.

"I might not be around much Jess but must you forget the reason you guys broke up in the first place. The second he found bruises on you HE didn't know what to do HE freaked out and left you in the dark, then you decided he couldn't handle it. YOU broke up with him because he didn't know what to do and couldn't handle it. I was there when you broke up, to hold you and you knew I would ALWAYS be there through your dad. " he says raising his voice "Do you wanna be with a guy that is with you through it or a guy that is only there for some and most likely just wants sex?" He yells looking at me and I let a tear fall "at least he was there for me Ben, HE was there for me when I needed someone the most" I say getting up and he grabs my arm "babe I'm sorry I wasn't there" he says looking me dead in the eyes and pulls me as close as he can to him and wraps his arms around me "But think about it, I bet you slept with him that night? Am I right?" He asks and I don't move nor say anything. He sighs and rubs my back. "You were upset and easy why wouldn't he take that chance to get with you" he says and a tear falls down my cheek. I swear I thought I loved him.

My body starts to go weak and I grip onto ben tightly as another tear rolls down my check I pull myself into his chest. "Older guys try to take advantage of younger girls especially when they're at there weakest" he says and I start curling up into a ball. None of this is true I swear it's not. But why is it hurting me so much to hear?

"Shhh" Ben says continually rubbing my back slowly. We start sliding down eventually reaching the floor and he hold me. "I don't know what to think" I say pulling myself close to him and letting him comfort me "shhhh, I know you don't baby, but it will be alright" he says kissing my forehead. Love is dangerous and I don't know what to think of it. I feel like I'm blind.