Chapter 1: First day

Y/N's POV:

Today it was my first day at my new school. I wore a white button up shirt, with all the buttons closed, on top of it I wore a black blazer and I wore a black skirt under it, which alligned nicely to my figure. I entered the kitchen after I dressed up and found my brother Jackson standing in the kitchen.

"Good morning, Noona. Did you sleep well? Scared of your first day at work?" He greeted me as he served me my breakfast and took place infront of me.

"Not much, I can't wait to meet my new collegues. Besides, I will always have you next to me." You gave him a bright smile as you started eating.

Yes, today is the first day at my new school as English Teacher. I had alot of experience as teacher but due to the fact that I moved in together with my brother, my old job was to far away from me that I changed.

My brother is just like me an English Teacher at Hit it! High, yes even I thought of it as a weird name for a school but the school is one of the top schools in the nation. After we finished breakfast Jackson and I left to his car, he would drive us towards school as I still didn't have bought my own car.

Jackson's POV:

I was the one who asked Noona to come and live with me, sometimes she kept calling me in the middle of the night to tell me that she heard scary noises. Noona had lived on her own for 2 years already but she only started the scary noises recently.

I also thought that she was living in a strange neighbourhood, I went over to her house in the middle of the night just to comfort her because of how scared she was. Noona is a strong woman, really, but she has always felt weak once it was too dark, especially if you hear strange noises. 

The car ride was quiet, while I was drivign I saw that Noona was fiddling with her bag and looking around.

"Are you sure you're not nervous?" I while having taking a quick glance of my sister.

"I am just wondering what I am going to do if I get a class assigned that while try to take adventage of the new teacher... " She sighed as she leaned her head back in frustartion.

"Yah, that is not the Noona I know. The Noona I know will make the class scared of her but still be soft and considerate when needed." I said while chuckling as I saw a little smile showing on her face, from out of the corner of my eye.

"Right... Just like on my old school, I will strive to be the best out of the section!" She clenched her fists softly and throws them forward to encourage herself.

"I hope that you can beat our current number one, he is really good! When I first met him I thought that he was a forgeiner just like us." I chuckeld as I parked the car into the parking lot.

"Here we are, now let's get out of the car and make our way towards the principal's office, he has been expecting us." I said as I patted her back and got out of the car.

3rd Peron's POV:

Jackson and Y/N walked side by side through the gate, as the sweet little brother Jackson is, he carried the bag of his Noona while they made their way to the princpal his office. Some students saw them and started whispering around while their eyes were following the brother and sister duo.

"Is that Mr. Wang his wife?"

"That's impossible!! I thought he wasn't interested in any woman from here?"

"Maybe he changed his mind?!"

The gossping never ended, but the duo walked past them as if nothing happend. They literally were to busy to notice the gossping girls as they were bickering over how long it would take for Y/N to give up the spot as 'the best of the section'