Chapter 2: Impressed

Y/N's POV:

The last class of my first workday had ended, my students rushed towards the exit of the door as only a couple of them stayed behind. While I was busy packing my supplies the remaining students formed a half circle around me.

I looked at my schedule again to see who these students were, and these seemed to be Mr. Kang his students. His students were far more quiet, especially the ones who are standing in front of me now.

They seemed to show the most interest in me, during my introduction they asked me the most questions. I'm glad to see that some of my new students show at least interest in me.

"Ms. Wang, could you tell us what your old school was like?" Eunbi, the tallest one of the girls asked me, as she leaned forward giving me a genuine smile.

"My old school, I was a loved teacher, if I may say that about myself. Some of my students were just like you, very interested in me." I said as I leaned against my desk while crossing my arms in front of my chest. The students continued asking me questions about my old school.

While I was happily answering the questions of my students, I saw the same male silhouette through the door as I saw in the morning. Soon the door opened and a good build male figure walked into the class.

"A good afternoon, Mr. Kim. What brings you here?" One of the other remaining students said as Namjoon was the male figure who walked into the class.

"Good afternoon, girls. I am here for Ms. Wang." The male said as he turned his face to me, to show me his smile, that was already on his face ever since he entered the room.

"For me?" You chuckled and tilted your head as you looked at the man. "Is there something I can do for you, Mr. Kim?" I added as he walked closer to our group, holding a respective distance.

The man chuckled and looked at the students and then around the class before he finally turned his head to me to answer my question. 

"I came to ask how your first day was. It seems like some students already like you." He smiled at the girls before he looked at me again, as he placed his hands behind his back.

"Of course, Mr. Kim. I am a teacher with a lot of experience. And I am lucky that these girls from Mr. Kang are so interested in me that they even stayed with me for a little talk." I looked at the girls with a proud smile as they all gave me a cheerful smile back. 

Just when Namjoon was about to ask the girls something, they bid us farewell and left the two of us alone, as they closed the door behind themselves. As they left the two of us behind, the situation began to become awkward.

The two of us were standing in silence, looking around the classroom, avoiding eye-contact with one another. There was a slow tension building up as neither of us knew what to say nor what to do. After a while, I turned around and grabbed my bag, that was still laying beside my desk and put it on top of it, without any word.

I put all my supplies in it and when I was close to finishing to put all my supplies inside my bag, I saw a manly figure walking towards the side of the desk. Namjoon was the figure who walked closer, he took a look at the remaining papers that were on the desk.

I continued without worry as he suddenly grabbed one of the papers that were laying on the desk. I looked up at his face as he was reading the paper, different kinds of facial expressions appeared on the man's face. Surprise, Serious, Agreeing but the most important one was the one that showed impression.

On the paper was written my thoughts about every class, as a general. I had made notes throughout the whole day about my classes. Namjoon handed me back the paper as I put it back with the rest, after I had put all my supplies in my bag Namjoon looked at me and broke the silence that was in the room.

"Interesting notes, Ms. Wang," Namjoon said in a calm tone. "But wouldn't it better to write it per individual, then as a class in general." He said as he looked around, he looked everywhere, every corner of the class, every single table that he was facing, every single thing but you.

"The individual notes are already in my bag." You said as you softly tapped the top of your bag looking at him, giving a soft smile as you picked up your bag, holding the strap of your back and placing it gently on your shoulder so that the weight of the bag wouldn't pull you down.

"Anyways, Mr. Kim," You said, tilting your head to the side as you got the attention of the man who was standing in front of you. "Or, Namjoon, if I may call you that outside classes. Did you get sent by Jackson? Or did you really come here, by your own will?" You added, giving a slight smile as you looked up at the taller man, crossing your arms in front of your body.

The man looked at your bag before he made contact with your eyes, his hands that were behind his back now appeared at the sides of his body. His right hand slowly towards his nose, fixing his glasses before he said a word. "Yes, you can. And no, I came here on my own will. I was watching you for a moment during your first class." 

So that silhouette was his, not a good hider if you ask me, but I thought it would be Jackson. I looked at the man as a smile slowly crawled into his face, showing his dimples in his smile.

"Ah, I see." You looked him in the eyes. "Were you worried about me then?" I asked curiously, walking towards the door as he followed me, reaching the door before me to open it and gesturing me to walk out first. A gentleman he is indeed, not only his look but his behavior as well. 

"Not specifically worried, more, checking out on how you're doing it on your first day. Jackson told me a lot about your teaching methods, so I was wondering." The man answered with a smile, his dimples revealing again in his sincere smile,  as he walked on my side down the hallway, towards the teacher's room together with me.

As we entered the room, we saw Jackson looking at some papers, not noticing our entrance. I walked behind him, trying to be as quiet as possible, I looked at the papers and noticed that he was looking at results of his students, I leaned close to his ear and whispered: "You should write a personal message to each student when you're going to give back their results, a tip to be just like Noona."

He jumped up a little and look at me with a startled face, his expression caused me to chuckle, making me give him a hug. "Noona," A smile appeared on my little brother his face. "I'm sorry that I didn't pick you up from out of class, I was a little busy as you can see." He scratched the back of his neck as he looked at me.

"Don't worry, Namjoon-Ah came to pick me up," I said looking at the named man, giving him a bright smile only to get one back, showing the man his dimples again. "It wasn't much, I got to get know you a little bit more." His answer was. 

"And because of that, I can see why Jackson was so happy talking about your teaching methods. I acknowledge that you might steal my title." He grabbed his bag and walked to the door, looking at Jackson and me, saying his last words before he exits the door.

"You're quite interesting, Y/N-sshi. And now I will take my leave, have a good day and I hope I see the two of you tomorrow, Jackson-Ah, Y/N-sshi." A confident voice said, leaving me and Jackson alone in the room, while Jackson was busy taking all his belongings